“Terrible”

Pelican Landing Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pelican Landing Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,375 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Description: Considered "Fort Lauderdale's Best Place to see an Sunset," Pelican Landing is a casual waterfront bar and restaurant with an ardent local following and unprecedented views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Watch the boats sail past and enjoy flavorful drink specials and fresh Florida cuisine. Whether you've walked over from the hotel or jumped off your boat covered in sea spray, you'll feel right at home in this easygoing establishment.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I should have left when I opened my menu and found a hair...but I didn't. I started with the seafood chowder which was made with a clear broth that contained more peppers than seafood. It was terrible. I then ordered the conch fritters which were mostly breading and flavorless. It may be a good place to have a drink and watch yachts go by but I don't see how anyone could recommend the food...at least what I ordered.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Food was good and watching the yachts pass by was great to watch. Drinks were good. A little pricey but so is everything else in that area. But still good eats and good times,

1  Thank Kimsslondon
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My mom and aunt and I really liked our quiet lunch at Pelican Landing. We were able to get a great view of the many amazing yachts in the marina while we ate.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We came to the Pelican Landing twice within a week. Both times we went for dinner. The terrace has a great view. Staff is efficient, friendly and relaxed (as you expect form these type of restaurants). Chicken sandwich is highly recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I are staying precruise at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 and this restaurant was recommended by the cruise representative. We went along and had the most wonderful, good value meal with fabulous service and a bit of a laugh and joke too! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, looking at the yachts is fab too!!