“Best in the business.”

Marlin My Darlin/ All- Inclusive Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 16, 2013

After multiple trips on Marlin My Darlin, I felt in necessary to take the time and write a review. I took my wife and kids (9 year old boy and 7 year old girl) out. Capt. Chris and Capt. Tom were outstanding in very possible way. So much so, my 10 year son old talked my into a "guys trip" with Capt. Chris the next day. And I am glad we did...Capt. Chris and first mate Brian were amazing again, this time in stormy weather! While we had a great day of fishing (including 1 King, 2 Black Fin Tuna, 6 Bonita's and a small Mahi), they've been consistently great regardless of the catch. While I now regularly fish with Capt. Chris, everyone I've had the pleasure of fishing with (Capt. Tom, Brian and Capt. Rick) have been top notch. They truly care more about catching fish and providing an unforgettable experience then you do. We can't wait until next trip!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you are looking for a kid friendly charter, The Marlin my Darlin is the one for you. I have an 8 year old daughter and my girlfriend has an 8 year old son. We booked the Marlin my Darlin because we heard through word of mouth that it was a kid friendly charter. Captain Chris and his first mate Brian were both very attentive to their fishing experience. They were also very knowledgeable in fishing tactics and strategies. We got 4 kings, 2 black fin tunas, and 1 bonita in less than 4 hours. I highly recommend the Marlin my Darlin if you are looking for kid friendly professional crew.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My brother-in-law and I spotted the "Marlin My Darlin" while walking down to the marina to see what charter we wanted to go out with for the day. We picked a couple and came to trip advisor to read the reviews and ensure we were gonig out with a knowledgeable captain and skip. It was our first time deep sea fishing but have been out countless times on the Great Lakes. After our on-line research and conversations with Captain Rick we were confident his reviews were accurate and we were dealing with a reputable outfit. I won't go into all the detail but the other positive reviews you have read are spot on. We had a great time with Captain Rick, the boat was well kept and the fishing was fantastic! Next time we are in Fort Lauderdale we will know who to call and we would highly recommend them for your fishing adventure. Buffalo Boys!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We booked this charter for my bachelorette and we had a great time! We caught a ton of fish and later had them cooked at Bahia Mar Bar & Grille later that night which was steps from the dock. Great experience, my girls and I had a blast!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fishing on Marlin My Darlin is always the highlight to our vacation to Florida. Have been looking forward to it since last year. Would not go fishing with anyone else. These guys are true professionals, so polite and funny. We told them what we wanted to catch a Mahi Mahi (dolphin fish). Captain Steve spotted a flock of birds circling the water and within a minute we were at the site. Chris (1st mate) had the rod ready with live bait, line was cast and we had our Dolphin fish!!!! So exciting!! I cannot say enough about this crew. They made sure we also caught a variety of other fish too. The boat is always spottless. They have a cooler to keep drinks and food in, indoor and outdoor lounging areas and restroom. We spent 6 hours out this time with just my husband and I. We are currently waiting on the mount of our Dolphin fish to arrive! Make sure to tip the crew well- they will even clean your fish for you at the dock. If you have no where to cook it, they will inform you of restaurants that will do it for you. Don't be scared like i was to try deep sea fishing- these guys look after you and tell you exactly what to do and step in if you want them too( only our 2nd time out). Try it once and you'll be "hooked"!! ...... and your husband will love you forever!! ha ha