“Awesome day of fishing!!”

Marlin My Darlin/ All- Inclusive Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fishing on Marlin My Darlin is always the highlight to our vacation to Florida. Have been looking forward to it since last year. Would not go fishing with anyone else. These guys are true professionals, so polite and funny. We told them what we wanted to catch a Mahi Mahi (dolphin fish). Captain Steve spotted a flock of birds circling the water and within a minute we were at the site. Chris (1st mate) had the rod ready with live bait, line was cast and we had our Dolphin fish!!!! So exciting!! I cannot say enough about this crew. They made sure we also caught a variety of other fish too. The boat is always spottless. They have a cooler to keep drinks and food in, indoor and outdoor lounging areas and restroom. We spent 6 hours out this time with just my husband and I. We are currently waiting on the mount of our Dolphin fish to arrive! Make sure to tip the crew well- they will even clean your fish for you at the dock. If you have no where to cook it, they will inform you of restaurants that will do it for you. Don't be scared like i was to try deep sea fishing- these guys look after you and tell you exactly what to do and step in if you want them too( only our 2nd time out). Try it once and you'll be "hooked"!! ...... and your husband will love you forever!! ha ha

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I could just say EXCELLENT and nothing else. But I want to thank Captain Rick and our first mate for a really all around great day. 6 of us fished all day aboard the Marlin My Darlin. We drank beer, laughed, joked, and cut up all day, it was a blast. Oh and we caught fish. We filled the box with a variety of species including 2 beautiful sailfish that we released. We caught mahi, kingfish, and a couple nice grouper when we stopped to bottom fish for a couple hours.
Captain Rick is a very knowledgeable Captain and he did everything he said he would. All my buddies caught fish, we all had plenty of fish to take home for dinner. Every member of my crew were completely satisfied with the trip and we are gonna book our next trip with the Marlin My Darlin and Captain Rick Brady.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

A month or two in advance, we called the number on their website to book a fishing trip for 3 people aboard the Marlin My Darlin. A few days before we were scheduled to arrive in Ft. Lauderdale, I called again for directions to the pier because I couldn't find an address/directions on the website. I was told one of their websites lists their address and other one doesn't. I thought it was odd that they would maintain 2 websites but the man said he would be calling me in a couple of days to give me all the details for the trip. The very next day, someone called and left a short voicemail giving me an address and said we would be going out on the FoxSea - nothing more. I assumed they must have more than one boat in their fishing fleet. It was only after we were on our way, that we realized that the FoxSea is owned by an entirely different charter company and we had evidently been "bumped" off the Marlin My Darlin and onto an unknown charter boat without our knowledge or consent. We had booked a charter with Marlin My Darlin but never even saw one of their boats or any of their crew. Evidently they overbook, then pass their extra bookings on to other charters without notifying the customer. We were NOT pleased!

4  Thank Sue H
Reviewed October 7, 2011

We had the best time ever!!! We are totally hooked on sports fishing now. Always wanted to do it, but never had the guts. "Chris" the first man was so easy going and knowledgeable, we felt very comfortable. It was our 10h anniversary and we couldn't of had a more memorable time. They really worked hard to get us the best fish. Our captain "Rick" was the best. You could see the staff really enjoyed making us happy and enjoyed our catches. I could not say more about how much we enjoyed this crew and our experience. The boat was so clean and comfortable. Great views from the 2nd deck area. We enjoyed it so much, we booked the next day as well!!! Hats off to you... Captain Rick and first mate Chris!!!! lov ya!!