“This is a fun little place”
Review of Cheese Culture

Cheese Culture
Ranked #432 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between SE 8th and SE 9th
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had a killer grilled cheese sandwich here with a great salad and some craft beers. The place is a little stark and the artwork is kind of funky, but the food we had was excellent and well priced for the area. This is one of those little places you want to try!! Our server was friendly and her food and beer recommendations were spot on.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Small shop with very helpful employees to match your wine and cheese tastes. Sidewalk dining on bright yellow tables - made me think of a cheese wheel!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very glad I came upon this artisanal fromagerie on Las Olas. Lite and lovely menu with salads and a wonderful selections of cheese. Went to cheese heaven with the "ultimate grilled cheese".

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband was in Ft. Lauderdale on business and it was our last day there so we walked Las Olas looking for a bite to eat. We saw the sign outside for some grilled cheese sandwich that I wanted to try. So we went inside and sat in the back. I took one look at the menu and I forgot about the sandwich! Our server ( I am so sorry that I forgot his name :() was awesome and made such great recommendations. We had a cheese plate, shared a salad and had the most delicious Italian wine!! For dessert we had strawberries stuffed with chocolate goat cheese.....I was in heaven!! I just hope my husband has to go back there next August because I will be RUNNING to Cheese Culture!! Delicious!!

1  Thank SDC_Ready
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were starving, but needed some basic food after eating out all week. We strolled up and down Los Olas Blvd for a good 30 minutes before going to Cheese Culture. I would not have known they served food as well as sell cheese and wines , but there was a blackboard sign out front.
A very pleasant little place, we sat at the counter. There are sandwich choices, nice looking salads,drink, wine. We all ordered the special grilled cheese of the day, made with fig paste, apple slices and swiss cheese. PERFECT!!! The price of $8. included a salad made fresh and served right then. what a good find this was for us. Service was very good, too.

1  Thank KathyJoliet_Il