“CHEESE GLORIOUS CHEESE”

Cross street: between SE 8th and SE 9th
Hernando, Florida
“CHEESE GLORIOUS CHEESE”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very glad I came upon this artisanal fromagerie on Las Olas. Lite and lovely menu with salads and a wonderful selections of cheese. Went to cheese heaven with the "ultimate grilled cheese".

Visited September 2012

Angleton, Texas
“Great Romantic Lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband was in Ft. Lauderdale on business and it was our last day there so we walked Las Olas looking for a bite to eat. We saw the sign outside for some grilled cheese sandwich that I wanted to try. So we went inside and sat in the back. I took one look at the menu and I forgot about the sandwich! Our server ( I am so sorry that I forgot his name :() was awesome and made such great recommendations. We had a cheese plate, shared a salad and had the most delicious Italian wine!! For dessert we had strawberries stuffed with chocolate goat cheese.....I was in heaven!! I just hope my husband has to go back there next August because I will be RUNNING to Cheese Culture!! Delicious!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SDC_Ready
Joliet, Il
“the Best Grilled Cheese Ever”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were starving, but needed some basic food after eating out all week. We strolled up and down Los Olas Blvd for a good 30 minutes before going to Cheese Culture. I would not have known they served food as well as sell cheese and wines , but there was a blackboard sign out front.
A very pleasant little place, we sat at the counter. There are sandwich choices, nice looking salads,drink, wine. We all ordered the special grilled cheese of the day, made with fig paste, apple slices and swiss cheese. PERFECT!!! The price of $8. included a salad made fresh and served right then. what a good find this was for us. Service was very good, too.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KathyJoliet_Il
Boca Raton, Florida
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We watched and waited all weekend for this gem to reopen. They have a new counter for seating. We thoroughly enjoyed speaking with the owners and collaborating on the design of our cheese plate. Presentation was perfect, cheeses were delicious.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank bocatherapist
Florida
“A great European style specialty store in the heart of Las Olas!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was just lamenting how we don't have any European style specialty stores in the US when I stumbled upon Cheese Culture. They have an excellent selection of boutique cheeses, meats, oils, balsamics, honeys, etc. It's just like being in France or Italy, but you're on Las Olas. I really loved this place and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. Will return often!

• Visited July 2012