“All around amazing experience.”
Review of Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge - CLOSED

Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dapur is the most recent and highly anticipated creation by renowned designer, chef and restaurateur Edi Mulyanto, who conceived Fort Lauderdale's most popular Asian and Thai restaurant. With his big dreams and cutting edge concepts, Mulyanto is always one step ahead. Alongside Mulyanto is one of South Florida's most sought-after chef. Almunir, has been known for innovative Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine. His artful dishes receive praise from critics around the world. Simply put, Dapur will be a cool, trendy spot with great food and drinks that will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have to say I have been back 3 more times. I absolutely love everything on the menu. The BRUSSEL sprouts reeled me in. :)
The owner EDI is such a great host to all that walk into his sanctuary. We enjoyed his hospitality and smiles. The drinks, the exquisite flavors in all of dapur's dishes and the deserts are all an experience I hope everyone gets to experience. Thank you EDI me and my gang will be back for more soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We'er low key locals; our expectations are not high. Our first experience will most likely be our last...
We ate at the bar. Our bartender was void of any personality and not attentive.
Drinks were expensive considering how week they were.
Ordered 5 small plates; took 15+ minutes fo one plate. Another 10+ minutes and the other 4 plates came at the same time.
With the exception of the brussel sprouts; food was disappointing/expensive especially the sushi.
One sushi dish was completely wrong. Addressed it with our bartender; he said ne knew it was wrong when he saw it but did nothing about it?
Decor in the bar is odd; too industrial and dark/not welcoming or comfrontable. There seems to be an identity crises in what Dapur wants to be. Regardless it falls short when comparred to consistant places like Blue Martini, Tee Jay and Galanga...

2  Thank bowman716
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Really good food, attentive service and chi chi decor. Dapur dishes up by far the best Sushi rolls in the Fort Lauderdale area, in my opinion. The rock shrimp and Hot Tower are my personal highlights from the menu while my dinner partner was nuts for the yuka and steak and crunchy eel roll.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Just delicious, fresh, and nice atmosphere. We do not eat out much in Fort Lauderdale because usually it is very expensive and not great food. We purchased a dinner on groupon for this restaurant and went last night. What a great place, and the service, Erik M. was out waiter and he was the best. Attentive, told us our choices were good and the dishes were not all served at once which was nice. Wine and drink selection also good and reasonable. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love love love this restaurant... They have amazing food...very nice and comfortable place to hang out...great atmosphere..very friendly bartenders n servants...and the owner is the best! Super friendly and nice person..
I came here the first time for new year's eve with my boy friend, we loved it! And came back many times after. Highly recommend it!!! :)