“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge - CLOSED

Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dapur is the most recent and highly anticipated creation by renowned designer, chef and restaurateur Edi Mulyanto, who conceived Fort Lauderdale's most popular Asian and Thai restaurant. With his big dreams and cutting edge concepts, Mulyanto is always one step ahead. Alongside Mulyanto is one of South Florida's most sought-after chef. Almunir, has been known for innovative Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine. His artful dishes receive praise from critics around the world. Simply put, Dapur will be a cool, trendy spot with great food and drinks that will keep you coming back for more.
Assen, The Netherlands
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm from Holland. On my holiday I went a couple of times to "Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge". I love the food there. The proportion of all the food is just perfect. I've tasted most of the food from the menu. It makes me wanna go back again.

• Visited December 2013

“Great Atmosphere and food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Me and my husband decide to go with a couple friends for dinner to this place, and I am glad we did!!! I just discovered my new favorite spot for sushi and drinks, the bar and lounge area is great for drinks, and the restaurant area is beautiful decorated , we all had sushi and it was delicious, specially The Surf and Turf roll, amazing!!!!! also Marco was our waiter, always with a smile and a good attitude even the restaurant was very busy, he knew how to handle all the tables!!!! I will definitely come back!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Aventura
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eating at DAPUR never gets old!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Eating at DAPUR never gets old. Memories of a dish that had your mouth watering for the next visit doesn't always come true. Thankfully, the BRUSSEL SPROUTS and SHRIMP DUMPLINGS did not disappoint! NEVER had I ever tasted anything as good as the Dumplings or the Sprouts. The sprouts are prepared in a way that I can't begin to explain. Heavenly would be close! I will tell you the 1st time I had them the taste was sooo good I inhaled it. On this visit, in addition to the Dumplings, this time Chicken and Brussel Sprouts I ordered BANG BANG SCALLOPS which included Brussel Sprouts (totally different from the appetizer version) but an interesting combination. I had the opportunity to taste 2 beef dishes from people sitting at the table next to me. They were at Dapur for the first time, and confused as to what to order with the variety of choices on the menu. I asked if they would like a recommendation of 2 favorites of mine to start them off. They were so pleased,and loved the tastes, they offered to let me taste BEEF RENDANG- slow cooked beef tenderloin with a coconut milk sauce andBEEF SEMUR(omg)it was unbelievable. It was beef tenderloin as well, but cooked with sweet soy cinnamon sauce and potatoes. Not only did I enjoy another superb meal at DAPUR…I met nice people as well. I can't say enough nice things about Edi,the owner, and Marco my server. Always friendly and attentive. I am already looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Hastings on Hudson, New York
“Odd and Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The good news is the memu has a lot of interesting choices and everything we ordered was quite good and nicely presented. The "odd" part is the layout of the restaurant. Half of the restaurant is a dining room and the other half is a bar with a dance floor. They had a social event going on and were playing 70's music pretty loud. It felt strange to me. If you're just going for a quiet dinner I would recommend calling first to see what's going on that night. All in all I would return because the food and service were both good.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Superior foods and services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

It so worth to visit.. The Foods are so good, delicious, good presentation, more healthy choices. And price are very reasonable . Fantastic service.. Love Marco, Ryan, Julienne .. And the owner so friendly and give attention to customers when they have time to walk around... Good interior... Great lounge just beside dining area... I have been visited this place 5 times while my 19 days holiday in Miami..Dec 13 to Jan 14 Isn't it crazy ? hahaha... So.. Make your time to having lunch or dinner in Dapur... Hope you will have same experience with me...

• Visited December 2013