“If you are hungry and want a Quick bite.....before the movies..”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Johnny Rockets' movie deal in Aventura :
Movie tickets will be discounted .. usually cost $8.00 and can be used 1 year from date of purchase.

"One discounted movie ticket available per meal purchase. Meal includes entrée, soda pop or shake"

They get you in and out in 20 minutes flat. I was impressed. I ordered a chicken sandwich which was made fresh off the grill and was delicious. Beats the popcorn and overpriced items at the concession stand..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I agree with a review below - I've been to a few Johnny Rockets here in FL but this one was no fun. The waiters were not very attentive and the service was lacking. The food was pretty much the same as any other chain. I only ate here because I was in a hurry and wanted a milkshake with a view of the lake. Next time I'll opt for one of the other restaurants on site. This was a bit disappointing even for a chain.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you want a great hamburger and milk shake, it is the place to go. Sit at the counter and it is a trip back in time.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

loved the food! we sat outside by the fountain then went to Hard Rock Casino after we ate! Service was a little slow - but the food was very good! we would go back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been to other restaurants in this chain and have always had a fun dining experience. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. Our server seemed to be in a rush to take our order which resulted in hasty choices. Never a good idea. He somehow disappeared after bringing us our drinks and we were forced to get up out of our seats to get the attention of another server to refill our drinks. The food was delivered by yet another server and it was just ok. The original server returned with a bill without asking if we needed anything else or wished to order a milkshake or dessert. I am not sure what the problem was on this particular night. I can only say that it was enough of a disaster for me to not return to this location.