Stayed one night. Room was quite, bed comfortable, check-in quick. Shower stall was clean, water hot, towels better than normal for a 6. TV still the old CRTV and channels limited. Room had slight odor especially when the heat was turned on.
$69. senior seemed a little high.
Good BBQ joint next door.
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Ft. Lauderdale is located near shopping and dining. Visit Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Boomer's, or the Museum of Discovery and Science. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor heated pool. Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Motel-6 so you can book your Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Motel Six Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motel Six
- Fort Lauderdale Motel 6