“Weekend Get Away”

Ranked #4 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Dolce Vita. Located in the center of Fort Lauderdale's historic shopping and arts district, La Dolce Vita serves up Fort Lauderdale's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At La Dolce Vita, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use frozen ingredients, our home made pasta make us unique in every dish we prepare at La Dolce Vita. We serve only the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, and breads that are baked fresh daily. Our delicious menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had read the reviews on this Italian restaurant for the last 6 months. Finally, on this trip we found our way to this wonderful little place. I just want to say this - if you go to dinner here, you WILL NOT be disappointed in the ambiance, service and most of all the food. It is a small, smartly decorated place. The service and attention to detail for their diners, is impeccable! Now for the food! I don't think you will find better italian food anywhere! It is truly melt in your mouth amazing. They owners are from Abbruzzo, and they have done a fabulous job of bringing Italy to Ft Lauderdale. When the owner found out that my partner's grandfather was from Ambruzzo, he had our waiter bring us a piece of the most wonderful mixed berry cobbler I have ever had! If you want an outstanding meal, with wonderful service, do yourself a favor and dine here. I gaurantee, you will not be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for La Dolce Vita

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We recently moved to the Ft. Lauderdale area from Miami, so we checked TripAdvisor to see where we could enjoy a nice dinner out with my in-laws. We decided to make a reservation here because of the excellent reviews and we weren't disappointed. From the second you walk in until the time you leave, the staff makes you feel like a part of the family. The food was really delicious, even the fresh bread they put on the table was wonderful. We started with the seppie & piselli and polenta al tartufo. I could've made a meal of the polenta it was so good! It was unlike anything we had ever had before. The salads are large enough to share; my mother-in-law and I had the insalata la dolce vita, which was fresh and light. The guys split the chitarrina la dolce vita (homemade pasta with a seafood sauce), which they really liked. For our main course, we enjoyed the rigatoni amatriciana, grilled branzino and calamari steak. The calamari was grilled and very lightly seasoned, so it's not for everyone. For dessert, we had the panna cotta with berries, which was perfect. We can see why they're rated so high and will definitely be back for another great meal!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Enjoy a wonderful dinner every time I visit La Dolce Vita. The staff is wonderful! Best Italian wines and desserts! I love the risotto and gnocchi. Fabio is great!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Truly recommended! A nice spot to feel like in Italy. Fabio and his staff are awesome! The wine, the food and the desserts are delicious. For the desserts lover you have to try the tiramisu and the creme brulee.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My grandmother, mother, and I visited during our vacation to Florida. Excellent food, atmosphere, and people. We plan to eat here again before we go home so we can try more of the dishes on the menu. Loved talking with the people there; very friendly and courteous.