“Nothing but perfection”

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #5 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to La Dolce Vita. Located in the center of Fort Lauderdale's historic shopping and arts district, La Dolce Vita serves up Fort Lauderdale's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At La Dolce Vita, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use frozen ingredients, our home made pasta make us unique in every dish we prepare at La Dolce Vita. We serve only the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, and breads that are baked fresh daily. Our delicious menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Pincourt, Canada
“Nothing but perfection”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stumbled upon this place simply walking to the beach in fort lauderdale one night and must say…..what a discovery. We ate with our 8 month old and had nothing but the best service imaginable. Christian which we later found out was a part owner served us to perfection. He recommended the specialty that day…..and we ate like kings. All I want to say about the Dolce Vita is that it is a must if you are in fort lauderdale. My wife and I are from Montreal and we do have many restaurants that are definitely world class but we weren't expecting the meal we had that night. Enough to basically return on our last night in Fort Lauderdale.
Thank you very much Christian and your team for the food, the hospitality and the attention that you gave my family and I.

This place is a MUSTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY

• Visited July 2014

Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
“Our second home!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We frequent La Dolce Vita many times throughout the year as Ft. Lauderdale is or second home. Christian, Fabio and the entire staff at La Dolce Vita are #1. They treat us like their own family and always make us feel right at home. The food is spectacular, especially the Rigatoni Amatriciana (one of my favorite dishes). The ambiance is very much like a restaurant in Italy--warm, quaint and welcoming. The wine selection is fabulous and the dessert choices are all made in-house and with the most freshest ingredients. I would highly recommend visiting La Dolce Vita when you're in the Fort Lauderdale area as you will definitely be satisfied!

David A.

“Fantastic, authentic Italian food!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Homemade pastas & sauces were delicious. Hands down best entree was the Ravioli Al Funghi Tartufati (homemade ravioli stuffed with wild mushrooms with creamy black truffle Parmesan cheese sauce). Even the basic spaghetti with tomato sauce was delicious. Our family rarely finishes their meals, but everyone finished every bite.

Apex, North Carolina
“Took us back to Tuscany”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We were vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale when we used Trip Advisor to find a good Italian restaurant. The reviews for La a Dolce Vita were spot on. The food is homemade, authentic & delicious. I had the mushroom & black truffle ravioli. I still regret not eating the last three in my bowl, but I had to save room for the tiramisu. To say the food was heavenly is an understatement. It reminded my husband and me of the wonderful food we experienced while in Tuscany. Be warned- you will not find any Americanized Italian food here.

Visited June 2014
Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We visit this restaurant every time we are in the area, usually once a month, and we have never been disappointed. The owners and staff are friendly and very attentive. The food is delicious.

Visited June 2014