“Lots of fun. Will do again”
Review of Aloha Watersports

Aloha Watersports
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Para-Sailing was lots of fun. Staff knew what they were doing and were well equipped for varying winds, etc.
Will do again.

1  Thank Greg C

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We visited Ahola over the past holiday weekend.Did both parasailing and waverunners, they seem to be on top of their game here, I have worked on beach resorts in the past, but these guys did things right and treated us well. The parasailing was excellant and the waverunner riding area is much larger than you get alot of places.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Little more expensive than parasailing I have done before but definitely stayed up the whole time..longer than at other places. They were efficient and it was overall a great experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

We were in Fort Lauderdale with group of friends for my wife's birthday. One of the challenges that I had is to find a company that can accommodate a group of 12. I contacted Wayne (the owner) and got a great impression right over the phone. I had contacted few other companies, but I couldn't get a straight answer.
Basically, we got great service to which we spent few days going back and doing different kind of water sports. It's been three weeks since we are back in LA, I still get calls from the couples that we traveled with who can't wait to go back on banana boat.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Aloha Watersports was a great company for us to work with. He had a large group of teenagers that all wanted to parasail, and we were able to e-mail back and forth with the company owner to set up reservations, and a group discount. All e-mail exchanges were very prompt and informative, very appreciated.

The afternoon that we were to take the girls parasailing, we received a call that the winds were too high, and that they were not going to take the boats out, for the safety of all. Totally understandable, and the offered rescheduling and other activities they had available. We were able to reschedule for the following day.

The address for Aloha Watersports is not quite right, and we were brought to the Marriott by our (GPS). We called Aloha, and found that we were close, but had passed them on our way to the Marriott, i.e. make sure you get good directions before you head there, would be helpful.

All of the girls had a fantastic time, the crew were very helpful and courteous. It was a great adventure, and I would highly recommend to any and all.