Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Ranked #73 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Drug dealers, crackheads, prostitutes trucks running outside your room all throughout the night, Absolutely a nightmare, incompetent staff the list could go on forever. Do yourself a favor and never stay at this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank urbt

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Comfortable, quiet, clean, full kitchen, Free WiFi, good price, nice staff. I spend there over a month since October, 2013 until November, 22th. Friendly staff all the time. Next month I'll stay there again, for the 3rd time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Comfortable, spotlessly clean, quiet, courteous staff, full kitchen, and most important for a budget traveler, affordable. Booked through Hotwire and couldn't have asked for more at twice the price (which was much less than $100/night). Pet friendly, a bit pricey at $25/day but I can almost understand why, this place is spotless. About a 10 mile drive to south Fort Lauderdale beach but still ideal for extended vacation or long weekend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed our staff and our clean, comfortable, and quiet rooms .

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have read through some of the reviews, the negative ones as well.
As a hotel owner having my hotel reviewed online as well I give this place an honest 4.5-5 stars.
For some of the negative reviews I can understand some people may of had a bad day, unreasonable expectations etc.
But overall I can say this and please understand it is not reflected as an opinion of paying $150 a night, it is reflective of paying a much lower rate found online.

Noise--- This place is built like a Sherman Tank, despite the planes taking off I hear zero and also hear nothing from upstairs, beneath or in my hallway...Very quiet.

Hot water--- Always hot and always available at anytime.

Furnishings-- Clean new bed with new linens, nice sofa, flat screen tv and free wifi. A phone in my room with free calls and ample towels.

Kitchen---Full size oven and fridge, some utensils are scarce but available upon request.
More than expected for what I paid.

Breakfast--- Basically fruit and coffee, not great but remember this place offers full kitchens and long term occupancy.

Service--- Everyone was smiling from the front desk to the cleaning staff, let me stay 3 hours longer after check in and offered room service. I could not complain, all my needs were met 100%

Overall this place offers a super quiet, fairly newly renovated large studio with excellent customer service.

I will book again forsure, it was better appointed, cleaner and offered nicer rooms than many $200 a night places.

As for the negative reviews, please read them and judge for yourself..Some people are difficult and some might have experienced a bad situation, as for mine..I cannot complain about anything other that a quieter fan in the bathroom, that's it!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed not only our full size kitchen, comfy bed,grab-n-go breakfast but our smiling staff.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel has wonderful staff, and it is nice to get a room with a full sized kitchen. However it was dirty. The bathroom was dirty and the tub needed a good scrubbing. The pool had sand, dirt and leaves in it and the hotel smelled on every floor like rotting meat and sour milk.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dawn D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had with cleanliness. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are paying special attention to the areas you specified. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Also thank you for the good comments about the staff.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at flc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked a room here online a few hours before arrival, BIG MISTAKE! First off I booked at the wrong hotel (my mistake...I thought I was booking at the one on Andrews... I went to the one Andrews and gave the confirmation # and was told i booked the wrong Hotel. Good customer service would've been to switch me to that hotel. So I drive a mile to the correct hotel. At this point its after 12am....We were greeted by a bumbling housekeeper that barely spoke a word of english and even with a paid confirmation number were told we couldn't check in, BECAUSE "THE FWONT DESK PEOPLE HAD GONE HOME FOR THE NIGHT, AND SO DID THE MANAGER"....We thought she was joking and asked for the manager, she promptly came back with a comment like "DO WE WANT TWOUBLE (not mispelled)....we decided to stick around in the lobby while we phoned the reservation line.....60-90 mins later we got it resolved and drove over to the other hotel on Andrews, and after minor delay actually got into a room around 2:30am. All this being said, dont waste your time at this POORLY managed hotel, save yourself the time and "TWOUBLE" and book at the one on 5851 N Andrews, Ive stayed there a couple of times....the people are courteous and helpful, the rooms are clean and its an overall great value!

Room Tip: Stay at the extended stay down the street 5851 N Andrews ave
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to check in to our location; however, I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate you at our other location. We will be working with our overnight staff to ensure they are knowledgeable of check-in procedure and better able to assist guest.

Thank you again for your review. We hope that you will allow us to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here for one month. The staff and accommodations were perfect. I felt safe a s a single woman. I would recommend this Extended Stay America to all my friends. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathleen M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very pleased with my staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#94 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#95 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Best Western Ft. Lauderdale I-95 Inn
Best Western Ft. Lauderdale I-95...
#64 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port
Extended Stay America - Ft. Laud...
#76 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1 mi away
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#104 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

Address: 6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-6153 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #73 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: $104 - $210 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale