This hotel has wonderful staff, and it is nice to get a room with a full sized kitchen. However it was dirty. The bathroom was dirty and the tub needed a good scrubbing. The pool had sand, dirt and leaves in it and the hotel smelled on every floor like rotting meat and sour milk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay