Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Ranked #83 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Nice stay”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I were had stead there for 2 months straight. We were re-doing our house
We never expected it to take so long but they made the stay very nice we even had our African
Grey parrot. With. Us although. She was in her cage. At all times

Room Tip: I would always get the deluxe room or suite. And ask if you could see this before
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Denise123_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This Extended Stay was really great! My husband and I loved this place it was like a little studio very private, very clean and spacious, no junkies running around like at the other extended stay... Most of the people that stay here are actually executives like us that need a home away from home so no drama no noise. We were very pleased with our stay here and I highly recommend this place thumbs up :)

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings to each of our guests. It seems like we were able to do this for you!

It would be our pleasure to have you be our guest once again or at any of our other brand locations. I will be sure to share these great comments with the entire team!
colorado
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband was recently transferred to Fort Lauderdale, and I was skeptical about choosing a place to live and schools for our kids. We decided to give ourselves a month to get settled, and chose this Extended Stay Deluxe as a "home base." GREAT choice for a great price!

It is very quiet and the staff is extremely friendly. The pool is nice and clean. The laundry room has three washers and four dryers, which is very convenient for our situation. Wifi is FREE in the rooms, and it's a very good and fast connection. The kitchen is sufficient...the fridge is full-size, and the oven/stove is apartment size. Our room only had dishware and silverware for two, but a quick trip to the Dollar Tree remedied that. I also picked up a broom and dustpan, because the wood and tile floors in the entry, kitchen, and bathroom get dirty quickly with a dog and kids. :) Housekeeping comes once in the middle of a week-long stay, but don't expect a thorough, fresh-as-new, room. Our toilet and tub did not get cleaned, so I bought Clorox wipes and did it myself.

There do seem to be some "sketchy" characters that stay here for less-than-family-friendly reasons, but the layout of the hotel allows us to turn a blind eye and keep our kids in sight at all times. It's not scary, just odd.

We only booked eight days here to start, just in case I didn't find it up to par, but will be booking fourteen more days until our apartment is available. Overall, a very good experience!

Room Tip: If traveling with a pet, request an end room. Easy access to the stairs and right out the door. As...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank danilay
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
First I would like to welcome you and your family to Fort Lauderdale! We are glad that you decided to stay with us while you are waiting to find the right permanent home for you and your family. I know how stressful a relocation can be and I hope that we made the transfer to the area a little less hectic. While you stay with us, or even after you leave us, if you ever need anything or have questions about the new surroundings, please reach out to us. We are always here to help! Congratulations and good luck in your future home!
Walt Disney World, Florida
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is awesome, great clean rooms and awesome staff. Great location and 2nd stay for business within 2 weeks. Would recommend to anyone. Full kitchen, work space and comfortable bed. Close proximity to good restuarants, quiet, free wifi and parking.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you taking the time to write such positive comments regarding your past two stays with us at ESD Cypress Creek 6th way! I am glad that the value of our full kitchens and FREE WI-FI made your stay more enjoyable. We hope to see you again anytime that you are in the Fort Lauderdale area whether it be for business or pleasure.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed here for a week and a half with a friend who was recovering from surgery, and we felt like we really lucked out in choosing this hotel! Having a kitchen gave us the freedom of being able to make whatever we wanted whenever we wanted, and the recliner was a great help to my friend who was bedridden for a few days. The decor was pleasant, and the layout of the room meant we never felt crowded, even though we spent a whole week inside.

The free internet was very slow sometimes, though you could upgrade to a faster one, but the manager mentioned that they are in the process of upgrading the whole system, so hopefully that won't be an issue soon. Everyone who worked there was very helpful, and Jeans at the front desk especially seemed to genuinely care that we were having a good stay. The experience was excellent, especially for the price!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
I am glad to hear that your stay with us was such a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments to our entire team including Jeans and let her know that we appreciate them for making you feel like our hotel is the "home away from home." We hope to see you soon in the Fort Lauderdale area!
FT LAUDERDALE
Reviewed July 9, 2012

this is a very nice hotel ,. it has flat panel big tv's, nice chairs that roll ,bar type tales ,. full apartment style living ,. it has nice staff ,.. full kitchens , and can you believe it ? dishwashers ,. full laundrry there ,. trade towels in when you like or pool towels ,. oh man nice pool,. next door is place for cigs for 550 with tax included ,. mile from walmart and soo much ,. its just great living ,.,. gotta give it a chance and get great deal in the off season., not bad in season but it comes with everything ,., if i had to complain any it would be no jacuzzi ,., but use huge stainless steel gas grill any time you like and i never saw it out of gas ,. ,. thats my report and i would call it like it is all the time ,., i travel alot for business and ill tell ya whats right ,. this one is what you want for comfort ,.

Room Tip: they are all good,., they all just got big flat panel tvs that rotate ,. dishwashers all that ,. i...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay here at Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek 6th Way. I will be sure to share you great comments with all of our team members. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed July 8, 2012

IEverytime I stay in fortlauderdale this is where I stay.This is a home away from home for me.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#111 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#94 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#68 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#88 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,357 reviews
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#27 of 37 in Pompano Beach
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Northeast
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Nor...
#70 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

Property: Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Address: 6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-6153 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #83 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale