TripAdvisor
Fort Lauderdale
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews room was clean breakfast bar breakfast was excellent outdoor pool would highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay up to date one night stay close to the airport pre cruise stay cruise port keurig ft lauderdale florida microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We got off our cruise and decided to look for a hotel for a couple nights before driving home and found this best western the rooms were a fraction of the nearby was a no brainer to choose here from check in to check out the process was easy and headache free

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 13, 2019

This hotel is located centrally in Ft Lauderdale. The hotel is super clean and staff is super nice. 10 out of 10 stars you will not be disappointed. the price was really affordable which even adds to the value of this place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

We chose Best Western Ft Lauderdale I-95 Inn for our Griffin Family Reunion Accommodations June 20-23, 2019. I personally would like to SHARELL for all of her help with accommodating our group. We had a couple of hiccups which was taken care. I would like to commend her on Professionalism, Enthusiasm and her beautiful Personality. Thank you again SHARELL and the rest of the Staff for making our stay a wonderful experience. Now about the hotel it self, the lobby was beautiful and clean as well as the pool and pool area, the breakfast was excellent, the rooms are updated and clean, thank you housekeeping it was apparent that you take pride it what you do. I would recommend this Hotel. Thanks Again for Wonderful Stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Staff was accommodating, extremely pleasant and happy. Room was clean, breakfast was great. We will definitely go back. Enjoyed the variety of coffees in the room. My wife really loved the sheets. The bed was great.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Amazing experience, beyond what I expected, I never got this caring, amazing welcoming energy blended with such professionalism not even at the western plus in Coral Gables or Aventura location. Mss Sharell was phenomenal, on point, fast thinker and well done taking care of everyone I noticed while I was checking in. Mss Trinesha in the evening was rocking the night shift she was very friendly, caring and fast acting as well, both this ladies should be running a BestWestern Plus, I can assure you success all the time. I personally would recommend that if you want to feel valuable stay here at this location and let this ladies to show you what real royalty customer services is! Bravo!

Date of stay: August 2019