“A "home" feeling”

Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Romania
“A "home" feeling”
Reviewed December 3, 2009

The plus of the Premiere Hotel is the location, near the ocean with a splendid view from the comfortable rooms.
Staying at the Premiere gives you the possibility for an easy romantic walk on the beach under the moonlight.
I was very happy to meet the owners, Mario and Lucia. I found out some italian cooking clues from Lucia.
The Premiere is not a luxury hotel but has excellent services, reasonable rates and unbeatable location that can overcome everything.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Auckland
Reviewed December 1, 2009

We got there recommended by our friends, it was a great experience, it's a very neat hotel, affordable and the staff is super friendly and always available, we got the room with a breathtaking ocean view, it was very romantic and cozy, I definitely recommend the Premier. We'll come back the next time we visit Miami.
Thank you guys!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed November 30, 2009

Not sure why all the positive reviews on this place. My girlfriend and I booked two nights on a recent 12 day trip to South Florida partly based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and this hotel was by far and away the worst we stayed in.
The room we were allocated was dark with only poor bedside lighting and not overly clean, the TV (from circa 1985) gave up after the first night, the swimming pool was cold, the staff not overly friendly and the office opened at 10am and closed at 7pm (we left at 8 in the morning and as there was nowhere to drop off / post the key we left it in the room with the door open (very security conscious).
Also when we arrived we had to wait while some cases were moved from our room to another (they were being stored in our room as the hotel was very busy!).
The only plus points were that the hotel was near the beach, had free parking, free DVDs to watch (not very exciting ones though so we didn't bother) and also free internet access (between 10am and 7pm of course!). Would have been nice to know where the kitchen facilities were and also the bikes and kayaks we had read that we could borrow but nobody bothered telling us.
All in all I would say stay clear of this hotel unless your budget is really tight. For a little under double the same price we could have stayed at the Hilton along the road.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KandJLondon
Jönköping
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Very good budget hotel with excellent service, near the sea.
No luxury, but great if you want to live cheaply with good location near the sea.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed November 23, 2009

We stayed at the Premier before and after our cruise. What can I say, we had a great time. Yes, it is an older hotel but that was part of it's charm. It's was the most friendly hotel I have ever been in and the family who owns/runs it are just great. It's clean, budget friendly, and just steps from the beach and if you don't want to go to the beach they have a great pool (as you can see by the picture). One morning, we went to make toast but the toaster was broken, we had a new toaster within 15 minutes. My only complaint is that I did not get to meet Lucia because she was "under the weather", I do hope she is feeling better now, she sounds like a very lovely and interesting woman. All I can say is "this is the hotel I will be staying at whenever I go to Ft. Lauderdale".

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
ohio
Reviewed November 23, 2009

After having a condo on the beach for 25 years I thought it would be hard to find a hotel that I would feel comfortable in. The Premiere hotel Is the best. Not only did they make you feel at home, they made you feel like family. Every thing was clean from the room to the pool to the office. It was a very short walk to the ocean which we had a awsome view from our room. I will deffanatly return. I just hope they continue to keep there prices as low as they are.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
omaha
Reviewed November 19, 2009

This family owned and operated hotel is just steps from Fort Lauderdale Beach. In the center of all of the activity. Super service, very clean, excellent location, economical. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel more than any other. I will definitely recommend it, and I will stay here again. Oh...and they are Pet Friendly.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business