“I loved my stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“I loved my stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The staff was polite and friendly, and very helpful. Upon arrival they took my luggage to my room and offered me drinks(soda, water, etc.).The location was 50 feet from the beach, all I had to do was grab my beach stuff and walk out of the hotel. It was absolutely the prefect place to stay. I had no worries. The pool was heated and always clean. The room had a mini refrig., toaster, and a coffee maker. I didn't need anything else.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank layla2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Hi I loved my stay at the premiere. Mario is great. Parking is the best. They heated pool is hot so relaxing. After walking right across to the beach. Walk out you're right in the action.call a cab or walk to Las olas. Very nicely renovated Hotel there stars should be higher.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Raawheels
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

While the Premiere Hotel turned out to not be quite what we were looking for, I can not say enough about how accommodating the owner Mario and his son Fred were. When we arrived from the airport at 2:30 a.m., Mario offered to park our car in the underground garage. He even offered me a beer before we turned in for the night.

In the end, we did not end up staying there after our first night, mainly because of the very loud construction of a huge apartment complex going on right next door. Also, while it is right next to the beach, it's about a mile from Las Olas blvd, where most of the action was going on.

The rooms are certainly spacious, although the bathrooms are very small. They do have a kitchen, which is certainly nice.

Again, I can't say enough about the hospitality that Mario and Fred gave us.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank aarongold1
Cocoa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The Premiere has a fun, very relaxed environment. The family that runs this hotel is very friendly, and you are sure to feel like you are family by the end of your stay. I am a sales rep for a clothing company, and I stay at the Premiere every time I come to the Southern Coast. This portion of the beach is unique as it has populated people-watching to the south and an undeveloped area to the north. There is easy access food, shopping, and entertainment.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank TacWalt
Gualeguaychu, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Based on its good reviews, I made a reservation at the Premiere Hotel and wasn't disappointed at all. It has 20 rooms and it's managed by its owners, Mario, Lucia and their son Federico, who personally take care of their guests. Most of them were not here for the first time, so that means something. The hotel is half block from the beach and many of the rooms have ocean view. Mine was 201 and had a fantastic view. The room was really big, had a well equipped kitchen, two Queen size beds and was always clean and neat. The air conditioner worked very well and silent. The swimming pool was always at the right temperature and very clean. This is not a hotel for Hilton lovers, but for those who like to be.addressed as a person, not just a room number. I highly recommend the Premiere.

Room Tip: All good, but my view was the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank avianpo
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Since I have been traveling so much for work, I rarely write reviews here anymore (would be too many). However, this leisure trip while at Premiere was worth writing about.

While the hotel is older and in need of some renovation, the value and customer service is top notch. I had one particular issue with a toilet which was quickly resolved. Without revealing too many customer service secrets, I will say that the inconvenience of the toilet issue was also remedied by some superior service recovery as well. In the hospitality industry, obviously the quality of the product is important. However, just as important (perhaps even more so) is the level of service. Premiere far exceeds service levels I have experienced at most major chain hotels, so this was what impressed me the most. The gentleman at the front desk was always extremely friendly and helpful.

The proximity to the beach, restaurants and shops also can't be beat. I highly recommend this property especially to single travelers, groups of friends, spring break trips, etc. Anyone who wants a basic clean comfortable room in close proximity to the beach, food/liquor/etc, this hotel is ideal. If you are a couple seeking a romantic "splurge", I'm not sure this hotel would be a good match. It's just my opinion, but it seems it would be better suited to other vacationers.

The downsides were only minor. The WiFi was extremely slow (but that's pretty typical of hotel WiFI). Housekeeping entered my room a couple of times without knocking (luckily I was dressed and didn't have any romantic guests)...there are no "do not disturb" placards for the door. The interiors of the rooms are in need of an in-depth makeover, but are adequate for the price. There is a new high rise condo (demolition and construction) going on next door, so it's not a quiet place (particularly in the early morning hours when you're trying to sleep) but this is obviously not the hotel's fault...its just an advisement.

Even with the minor negatives, I would gladly stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank ajcloward
Newmarket, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed here for our last night before heading back home. Fred and Mario are very pleasant to deal with. The rooms have recently been renovated and were quite comfortable. The flat screen TV is huge and most rooms overlook the ocean. They give you a towel and chair to take to the beach. The underground parking is very tight for large vehicles however, it can be done. A good walk to the restaurant/bars area makes this a quiet spot. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple