“Special for families”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This old and tiny hotel is like a spa for me. The small building has large and comfortable rooms, nothing else. But the atmosphere I breath during my several visits is what make me think about the Premiere like spa. As I work very hard a few days close to the Ocean make me relax with the plus of the good attention I always receive from Mario, Lucia and their son Fred.. I have been there alone, with friends and with my three children. The Premiere is special for families.

Laly

2  Thank aurora a
Write a ReviewReviews (3,871)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The Premiere Hotel is a great place to stay in. It is a few steps from the beach, the historic Bonnet House, The Galleria Mall and many restaurants. Also, the environment is so friendly that it is easy to socialize even with another guest. This, I think, is one of its most valuable assets. Moreover, there is free Wi-Fi throughout the building and computers at the lobby This is the kind of hotel that has so many advantages for which guests choose to come again and again. Including me

Room Tip: Choose the Efficency rooms, which include a full kitchen and two Queen-size beds
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Premiere seems to be located in the past. A past where people lived with a sense of community. My temporary neighbors felt like they were people I knew my entire life. We shared activities, stories and dinners. The hotel has the feel of a big family. This is the atmosphere that flows from the owners, though maybe the best word to describe them is not owners but hosts.
You will not find a warmer hotel in all of Florida.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank pat_61_newyork
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My first visit to the Premiere Hotel has been more than ten years ago. From that time I have kept going there every year. As I live in Usuahia, the most southern city in the world, I love the warm weather and specially the warm water. I am a good swimmer and this is my daily excercise. I swim for hours in the Ocean and in the heated pool of the Premiere. I do not know any other place where I can relax so well.
Mana
Usuahia

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went in as a first time,knowing no one and based only on reviews;thank god we decided on this hotel.By the end of our stay we have become friends with other guests and almost family with the owners,who may i say run this hotel with such dedication and personal labor that we have never experienced nor seen any other place we have gone on vacation.Location is beyond phenomenal,a few steps away from the beach,such a quiet and safe zone,and within walking distance to many restaurants and shops around the famous Las Olas Blvd..The cleaning service staff was so accommodating and understanding that that alone score big time on our part.Needless to say we ended up with the best vacation we thought possible,and from now on Mario,Fede and Lucy (the owners) can consider us regular guests,as we plan to go back as soon as we can.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tano_Mazzi
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It rained! Then it rained some more. When it finally stopped raining, the sun refused to come out. We were able to get a half day worth of sunlight, out of a four day vacation. Yet, we had an amazing time, with a hotel staff that literally felt worse about the weather than we did. They made every possible attempt to help us find things to do and places to go. We had friends and family in the area, and were never without someplace to go or someone to visit, but the family than runs this hotel, was sincerely concerned about our holiday experience. They even happily, willingly, freely, and constantly fed my diet Pepsi addiction, and found restaurants to satisfy my very picky, and erratic food cravings.

Room Tip: The smallest room is more than enough room for a couple, that does not plan to stay in their room fo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TazzRia
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went with my mom, my sister and my aunt, really no words to describe how good it was spent at the Premiere Hotel. The room very nice, the beds, the kitchen, everything. Wake up, open the curtains and see the sea, filled us with happiness. Going to the beach, with matte miracle we got there, chairs, umbrella, sand, I think you can not ask for more.
It was an incredible experience, Mario and Federico really know how to handle this. Always with a smile and doing everything possible to make our stay as it was. Excellent. Thank you for helping our vacation spectacular.
Back very soon, impossible to go anywhere else after having known this.

3  Thank Manuelita17