“What a plesant suprise!”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there, it was a last minute thing and just wanted a quick get away.
When we saw the room for the fist time I jumped for joy just out of relief because i was the one who booked this and did not want to be to blame if i screwed up.
The price was more than fare, the room was so clean you could eat off the kitchen floor, they offered free umbrella and chairs, computers for my daughter, a lovely pool and location. From the picture on line I thought we would be to far from the beach, but we were right there! You can tell it is a family operation, because they take such pride in what they do and all they want to do is please you.
I will book again in the future, I almost don't want to write this review because i want to keep this a secret so it will be there for me when i want to come back.
Oh yes one more thing, my daughter and I wanted towels for the beach and the office said the would be ready in five minutes so we just went without towels not really caring, when we got out of the ocean somebody had fresh warm towels for us. That's right they made a special trip to the beach and brought us towels so we would not be cold. That was how the entire stay was......such a kind- hearted staff. One more thing the beds were amazing.

2  Thank susan f

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been several times in Fort Lauderdale, and since I tried the Premiere this hotel has been my place there. The Premiere is an affordable, family oriented and very comfortable hotel located half a block from the beach with the best staff and owners. They will provide everything you need beyond your expectations. Besides all these advantages this hotel is pet friendly and I love pets.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cintia M
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Premiere hotel is a very nice place for familly with a clean swimming pool a nice and clean room with kitchen(stove micro wave fridg etc) air contitionner brand new in all room the bed are so comfortable i ask to the owner what kind it is.and fred and mario (owner) the best people you cant find they will always there for you they are very nice and honest persons hi recommend this place to everyone who want a family motel at a resonable price.thanks again

2  Thank patbatboy
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We've been going to the Premiere hotel since 2006 and every year it gets better and better.
I have stayed in many hotels in the Ft Lauderdale area and rest for sure, this is the best one.
Perfectly located, literally less than a block from the beach. Rooms are the cleanest ones I've ever seen.
Forgot your beach chair? No worries, they got you covered with chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, etc.
Did you come with small kids and didn't want to bring their push chair? They can borrow one for you so you don't have to carry them.
Wanna do a BBQ while watching the sunset? Go for it!
I could go on and on, but I will let you be the judge.
Next time you go to Ft Lauderdale, make sure you pay them a visit. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: The hotel is a 3 story building with no elevator, so if you are traveling with elder people, it is b...
3  Thank Demo_Sanchez
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first time going to Fort Lauderdale,and the first time staying at this hotel.I guess it must have been destiny to end up at Premiere since upon checking in we were greeted like old friends and from then on until we left we definitely feel that we have become members of this new entire family.The owners are the most comforting,understanding and joyful people we have ever encountered.We will be forever grateful to them and to have spend the time of our lives in such wonderful company.The hotel itself couldn't be more perfectly located,is steps away from the beach and within walking distance to a lot of attractions and restaurants.The area surrounding the hotel is very safe and quiet,we loved that.The room service staff is so nice and understanding,that is a mayor plus.Needless to say we can't wait to go back.Thanks for everything Mario,Fede and Lucia,consider us guests for life!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank natnat055
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at the Premiere Hotel last week while visiting my son and his girlfriend and couldn't be more pleased. The hotel is a half block from the ocean and the rate is affordable. The owners treat you like family and are attentive to their guests. The beds are comfortable and the rooms have tile floors with no carpeting. It was the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. In the past I have stayed at the large luxury hotels near the beach but this was by far my most enjoyable experience. I highly recommend the Premiere Hotel and hope to return soon.

1  Thank dmt1027
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Running is the hobby that I have and I do it everyday beacuse it is my training for the marathons I attend. The best place to run is along the beach and the best beach is in Fort Lauderdale between Sunrise Boulevard and Las Olas Boulevard. The Premiere is in the best spot, half a block from that beach. After checking the rates of other hotels located in the first block along that beach I found out that the other hotels are much more expensive than the comfortable Premiere.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family