“Half a block from the beach”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stood at the Premiere Hotel several times. I became used to find new improvements on each visit. This March I enjoyed not only the warm water of the heated swimming pool and the silent in the room. This peaceful silent was possible thanks to a new-split-air-conditioning system that has just been installed. I slept at the Hotel even much better than in my home because of the new beds and the new mattresses. At the end of the day, I have to state that this time everything was better than before. But the most important advantage of the Premiere continues being its location. This not expensive hotel is located only half a block from the beach and this "peculiarity" is unbeatable.
Matias

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank matiasmariani

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Last month we (my family and me) were one more time in the Premiere. This my 4th year that we spend vacations there. The reasons are alwais the same. Very close to the beach (one of the best of Florida), very safe area, large and clean rooms with eficiencys; all the sistems that you could need, free internet and free movies. It is attended for the owners (and now my friends), etc. It is like spend time with the family. I hope we were one more time in december 2013.

Room Tip: They have differents kind of rooms, Look the more convenient for you.
2  Thank storm50
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been several times to the Premiere Hotel. Always I enjoyed my stay, but the last time even more. I found a lot renovations that make the place even better. Now the new split air conditioner works silently, the beds are new, and so the furniture. But the improvement that my two-year-old son enjoyed more was the heated swimming pool. He loves the beach, that is located half a block from the Premiere and now with the warm water he prefers the swimming pool. I will keep going to this Hotel as far as I will continue visiting Fort Lauderdale.
Juli

1  Thank juliana m
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been at the Premiere eight times. My loyalty to this Hotel is founded in very good reasons to be a repeater. 1) The Hotel has an excellent location, it is half a block from the Ocean. 2) The services provided by Mario, Lucia and their son Fred is so good that now I consider them my friends besides my hosts. 3) The Premiere offers a rate lower than all the other hotels in the first block from the beach. I am satisfied customer who recommend other people what is good for me.
I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!
Federico Pertica

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

May 2013, I again went to my home away from home, the Premiere Hotel. They had done another upgrade. They had upgraded the air conditioning system, from noisy window units that used to be over the doors, to quieter units up on the wall near the ceiling. A picture is included.

I also love the casual atmosphere at the Premiere. You're treated like family there, and the other guests are usually friendly, too. I'll continue to stay at the Premiere Hotel when I go to Fort Lauderdale in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mitmad1
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife, my mother, my mother in-law, my four-year old daughter and I have just came back from Fort Lauderdale, where we spent an amazing vacation. We stood all together in a Two Bedroom Apartment at the Premiere Hotel. This kind of room has four beds (two Queen size and two Full size) distributed in two rooms; two bathrooms and a full equipped kitchenette with a table and chairs. Everyday, my little daughter enjoyed the beach that is half a block from the Hotel and then she enjoyed the swimming pool that is heated. We are back at home planning our next trip to Fort Lauderdale and for sure we will stay again at the Premiere.
Pablo Ferrari
Villa Bosch

2  Thank pablomiguelferrari
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I were at the Premiere from May 19 thru 26, and we are so very pleased for the time we spent there. Rooms are spacious and with plenty natural light. Amenities are top notch (kitchenette, TV, very silent split AC, great swimming pool). Cleaning personnel ready to assist.
Location is unbeatable, 1/2 block from the ocean, that made possible to get the best sun at the beach or dive in the pool when wanted. And most importantly, the owners Lucia, Mario & Fred were always helpful and making us feel like at home. I am planning to bring my family as soon as feasible. I Absolutely recommend it.

Christine & Marcelo Prandi - Mahopac NY