“A few steps from the Ocean.”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Capital Federal
“A few steps from the Ocean.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have just came back from the Premiere, where I spent so good time that I want to recommend to everybody who does not want to spend a fortune and still enjoy the comfort of a good small hotel half a block from the the beach. The Premiere is very small, but their Efficiency Rooms are big and have everything what a family needs for a perfect vacation, excellent Queen size beds, big flat screen TV, quiet split air conditioner, heated swimming pool, free wireless Internet, free parking, etc. My wife, Natalia, and my little beautiful baby, Ludmila, and I enjoyed our stay at the Hotel and the hospitality and warmth of their owners: Mario, Lucia and their son Fred.
Gaby

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank gpindek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Mar del plata
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Excelent location
I have spent a week at the Premiere Hotel with my friends and I liked it very much because the Hotel is located half a block from the beach and it is clean and very affordable. My next time in Florida I will stay at the Premiere Hotel again.
Leandro Rubolino
Salta
Argentina

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Leandro R
Richland, Washington
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our flight was delayed and the hotel owner waited up for us until 1 am, helped us get luggage to room and got us settled in. The location is wonderful with easy walk to beach. Room was clean and comfortable. Mario and his family made sure all was well during our stay. We will return!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank csmbecker
Flemington, New Jersey
Reviewed May 13, 2013

At the end of April 2013, we stayed at the Premier Hotel. It was a very good experience. The room was comfortable with plenty of space and comfortable beds The hotel is within minutes from the beach. My 7-year old daughter loved the heated pool and a great selection of DVDs. The hotel owners were very friendly and provided plenty of information about local places of interest. We did not rent a car. Mario kindly drove us in his own car to the airport. We will definitely stay in this hotel during our next trip to Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank ARubin46439
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 10, 2013

APRIL-MAY, 2013

My wife and I (both over 70) had a wonderful stay at the Premier Hotel. We had stayed there two years before and returned this year. Mario has updated the hotel with new air-conditioners and large flat screen televisions. In addition, the pool is now heated. The place is clean and well maintained. The room itself is quite big -- two double beds, dresser, etc., bathroom and small dressing room and a small but very adequate full kitchen. We've generally eaten breakfast and lunch in our room at the hotel . The most exciting attribute of this motel is its proximity to the oceanfront, about half a block away. We have taken long walks along the shore. Mario, the owner, supplied towels, an umbrella and beach chairs for our use.
He also has a huge collection of DVD’s and video tapes which were at our disposal for free. Wireless wifi is also free. Mario was very helpful in finding places of interest. He and his wife. Lucia, were perfect hosts. We look forward to returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you can do stairs, the higher room is better view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank dankunitz
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed 17 days with my family and we had a great experience. The hotel is very good located just meters from the beach and very close to sunrise bvrd. The hotel is run by a lovely argentinian family so we felted as home. All our needs were covered and If I return to Fort Lauderdale I definetely would stay in the same place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Emilio_s83
Argentina
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The first time I chose the Premiere Hotel was because its location (half a block from the beach). The second time I went to the Premiere I had another reason. Mario, Lucia and their son Fred had treated me as part of their family. I have just came from my third stay at the Premiere. Besides the wonderful location one minute from the Ocean and the excellent service I found several renovations. A new air conditioning system (split) that is very silent, new furniture, new beds, new (very comfortable) mattresses, and a new heater so now the swimming pool is really heated. So, I will have more reasons to choose the Premiere for a fourth time on the row.
Andrea