““Just what we needed, a home away from home!"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
whitecourt, alb.
““Just what we needed, a home away from home!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to find a hotel that was affordable, close to the beach, clean, safe, and had a pool. Premiere Hotel was all of that and much more! It was the perfect location if you are wanting to go to the beach, 2 minutes walk! There are also restaurants and shops within walking distance. The beds were super comfortable, and I loved the free WiFi. The rooms are large, nothing fancy, but always clean. The room had a kitchen, which we used for some breakfasts and lunch. There is a large flat screen TV and DVD player in the room and they have hundreds of DVDs in the office that you can take to watch for free.The pool was clean and just the right temperature. Topping it all was the warm and homely attitude and attention extended to us by Mario, the owner, and his son during our entire stay. Mario's openess, charm and beautiful personality simply captivated us. Really, it was like a home away from home.  We certainly will come back again. The staff is so friendly, caring, and helpful!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank mabelle45

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Once again I stayed at this hotel, and service continues being excellent. Its owners are always taking care about their guests. On our last visit we enjoyed the outdoor pool with heated water, a service that few hotels have. I highly recommend this hotel. I'll be there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I first arrived, I felt it was ok / good but the cloak room / bathroom let it down and this area was poor.
After staying for 6 days really enjoyed.
The Location just a street back from the beach.
The comfortable beds.
Standard of cleanness.
friendliness of staff.

Room Tip: we had 308 facing the pool nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank teachchester
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very affordable rates, half a block from the beach.
My wife, my son, my daughter and I have just come back from our vacation in Fort Lauderdale, where we have had a good time. This is the second time that we stay at the Premiere Hotel. We stood in a Two Bedroom Apartment which has four beds (two Queen size and two Full size) distributed in two rooms connected by a door, each one with its own private bathroom, and a full equipped kitchenette, a table and chairs. We were very comfortable because we are four in the family, but the Two Bedroom Apartment can accommodate eight persons. We enjoyed the swimming pool even in cold days because now the pool is heated. This is not the only improvement we found from our previous visit last year. The new furniture, specially the new beds with their wonderful mattresses helped us to get an excellent rest. There was no noise at all because the air conditioners are also new, now they are split (extremely quiet). We enjoyed the beach, which is half a block from the Hotel. In spite of all these improvements the rates continued being the same, very affordable. Another thing that continued being the same was the good service provided by Mario, Lucia and their son Fred.
Guido

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Silvina M
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I arrived to the Premiere Hotel and was greeted by a very nice man, I think his name is Fred, I apologize I cant recall it, right now, but he immediately took my luggage from my car and parked my car in garage for me. Very nice room, clean, with fridge, microwave and stove, wow, I also had fresh big nice towels, and soap, Irish spring, my favorite! My room was cleaned everyday, and it was spotless. Love the floors and brightness of the room, a Floridian feel for sure.
I loved the room the view of the pool and ocean were awesome, it was a 2 minute walk to the beach or less,
I was also on the trolley line, so I got to ride a trolley for 50 cents, nice, up and down A1A. What a sweet time, The staff was tremendous, they let me borrow a chair for the beach, they provided me with a beach towel and a couple of diet cokes for the room. They could not have been nicer to me. The flat screen tv was sweet too, for those late nite tv, times. I did not spend alot of time at the hotel but I did sit at the pool one afternoon, very nice ,My bed was so comfortable, nice mattress, really nice,

I do not think I could have found a brighter, sweeter place to stay in Fort Lauderdale for the very reasonable price and all the ambiance, and friendliness, This is a family owned business and they made me feel like family.!!!! I would absolutely stay here again, and you should give it a shot, you will not be disappointed, and honestly , I am very fussy, I loved it, I read a lot of the reviews on here before I went myself and I have to tell you , they were all good, My experience was spectacular. thank you all my extended family for treating me

Room Tip: well my room was 202, highly recommend it, you can see the beach, there is a balcony and you can sit...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank anne j
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have stayed at the Premiere in the past and did so again for 3 nights before our 7 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. We love the service and friendliness from the staff, especially Fred. There is nothing that they will not do for you.

The rooms are large, nothing fancy, but always clean and the location is just about 20 yards from the beach. Our room had a kitchen, which we used for some breakfasts and lunch. The beds are very comfortable. There is a large flat screen TV and DVD player in the room and they have hundreds of DVDs in the office that you can take to watch for free.

Overall, you cannot beat the value you get here.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank iceburg1hb
bambino96
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our third stay at premier hotel. Hospitality is so great we are naturally made to feel at home.
Rooms are spacious and equipped for long stay guests. There is adequate space for parking which I love so close to the beach

• Stayed March 2013