“Premiere Attracts a Loyal Clientele”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Canada
“Premiere Attracts a Loyal Clientele”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It became apparent to me from my fourth stay at this hotel, that I’ve run into some of the same guests from previous years. This to me, is undoubtedly a sign that Premiere attracts loyal customers who are consistently satisfied with this hotel and the service from its dedicated owners. Of course there are more modern and upscale hotels in the same area, but they also come with an upscale price. Even still, I’ve met people who could afford to stay in these 5-star hotels, but have chosen the Premiere instead. This is because of the caring owners and warm atmosphere of this quaint establishment.

Premiere is not without its flaws as it could use a little upgrading here and there. That said, I’ve noticed substantial improvements each time I’ve visited. During my last stay, I definitely appreciated the brand new (& considerably improved) bed mattress :)

So to conclude, whenever I’m in Fort Lauderdale, I always stay at the Premiere because of it’s super clean, has accommodating owners, reasonable rates, a warm ambience & is in an ideal location right near the beach. What more can one ask for!

Room Tip: Rooms 301 & 201 have best ocean views! Third floor is quietest due to less pedestrian traffic...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank CanadaPipa1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Years ago -looking for a hotel close to the beach- I discovered the Premiere. Then I came with my family several times. The owners (Mario, Lucia and their son Fred) have been treating me and my family very well since our first visit. Each time I arrive to the Premiere I see something new or improved. For example: Flat screen TV, beds, mattresses, kitchenette furniture, heated pool, ultra-silent-split A/C system etc. Only the rates have been the same. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose the oceanview rooms!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Salvador L
Perrysburg, Ohio
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked a last minute trip to Fort Lauderdale for my mom and I just to get away. Wasn't looking to spend a lot of money, just wanted something clean and reasonable. When we got there I was amazed by the hospitality of Frederico and his family who run the hotel. It truly felt like we were part of the family while we stayed here. Our room wasn't ready when we got there, (it was like 12:00) so they offered us a place to put our stuff, offered drinks, gave us beach chairs/towels, and a place to change so we could head out to the beach. The beach is literally a half a block away, which is awesome. When we got back, the room was ready- it's nice a quaint, comfy beds and a refrigerator which is nice to have. It's also a great location, only a block away from a pizza place, stores, coffee shop, subway..etc. It's probably about a half-mile away from "the party strip," but we were there for relaxation purposes, but it's an easy walk. They let us stay in the room until we had to leave for our flight, so it was great to not have to be out by a certain time. They also have a parking garage. All in all, it was a great trip and I never write reviews but I felt compelled since I was so impressed by the hospitality. Will absolutely book here again whenever in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kate l
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was polite at best but far from what I would consider warm and friendly. The room was dimly lit, and it smelled terrible, like an old nursing home. The furniture, decor and bathroom were in desperate need of updating and repair. We stayed one night and checked out as soon as possible. We couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank traveler027884
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Well located and very clean. Good restaurant near. Short walk to the beach. New beds, cabled tv, fridge included. Frendly and welcoming staff . Also providing free internet and calls to Canada. A great deal.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Guy B
Ohio
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife, daughter and I stayed at the Premiere Hotel for four nights ( Feb. 5-8, 2013). The property is well located 1/2 block from the beach. You can see the ocean from the hotel. The property as everyone has commented is an older property, but has been repainted and updated. The property is also directly located across from an old abandoned large hotel which is fenced in and up for sale and is quite unattractive to the area.

The owners of the Premiere Hotel are very nice and accommodating. They offered my wife & I each a cold beer upon our arrival and helped to lug our bags to the third floor room. As requested, we were given room 301, which offers a nice view of the ocean.

The room had a tile floor throughout and was large, clean and had a huge bay window with curtains facing the ocean. The room also had a nice sized kitchen area, table chairs, fridge, microwave, stove, sink & kitchen utensils, pots, pans, cups etc. The bathroom was very small, but functional. Some of the bathroom fixtures, faucets etc. were old, but adequate.

The large queen beds were some of the most comfortable beds I have stayed in and come with large, soft comforters. The flat screen TV and WIFI internet worked well, as did the AC. We did get lots of good sleep, but at night can be a bit noisy because of the traffic on the busy A1A, which is directly next to the hotel.

The parking for the hotel is directly underneath the property and the entrance ramps down are a little tight. We had a small SUV, but were able to park with no problem, provided you used a little care. The underground parking is well lit, but it is a little dirty down there as it butts right up next to an adjacent hotel.

We didn't use the pool, although many people did and it looked inviting. We however did go to the beach and the hotel provided us with beach towels. The cleaning service was good, and the rooms were cleaned each day.

We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it if you are looking for bargain prices near the beach. The hotel, although not a new shiny property is clean and functional with owners who will do their best to accommodate you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank racer70
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel was very comfortable and delightful to stay at!

1.The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and all the appliances worked great.

2. It was also a great location. It was important to us that the hotel was close to the beach but the bonus was that it was still within walking distance to the restaurants and bars on the strip so we could go out and not have to pay for a cab.

3. The hotel staff treated us like family! They were very accommodating and meet our special needs to make our stay exceptional.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple