Premiere Hotel
$94
$128
$129
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$178
$167
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
$179
$212
$169
3,969 results
All reviewsacross the streetefficiency roomfull kitchenbeach towelssmall hotelheated poolcoffee makerchairs and umbrellasan older hotelspring breakocean viewlauderdale beachgalleria mallsouth floridalas olasmarioft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I ended up staying at this hotel in early November (2012) due to a prolonged delay in getting to Los Angeles for work due to Hurricane Sandy. I figured if I was going to be stuck in South Florida for 24 hours, I might as well be on the beach. This hotel did not disappoint!! It's in an excellent location, right at the end of the strip of hotels and shops on Ft Lauderdale beach, and only a block off the beach. Since it's towards the end, older, and small, the rates are phenomenal compared to the big chains. My room got upgraded, and Federico was absolutely fantastic in terms of his hospitality, helping me with various aspects of checking out the area in a short time frame and printing items for work. The hotel is not upscale, so if you are looking for that type of experience, you'd be better off at the Hilton or Marriot, but it is very clean, well-situated,has all the necessary amenities, is family-owned, and in my opinion, it's the perfect type of place to stay for a day/weekend at the beach. Oh, the bed was extremely comfortable as well. I've stayed in places similar to this in terms of location/value/family-owned in Cape Cod, etc, and the beds are never the quality & comfort of this place. The room I stayed in had a large flatscreen TV and kitchenette, so when I come back & bring my husband for a more extended stay - this will be nice. Overall - I was totally satisfied and delighted to run into such great blessing to get such affordable and pleasant accommodations on short notice in a great area. Lovely!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank jonilynn
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I found the Premiere Hotel searching in tripadvisor.com when I was looking for an inexpensive hotel close to the beach in Fort Lauderdale. At arriving, the first impression was very good. As I showed much earlier than the checking time, they gave me another room so I could rest (after a long trip) while "my" room was ready. My room, was the # 201. It had a beautiful Ocean view, two Queen size beds with wonderful matresses, where I slept better than in others hotels, a full equipped kitchen, a big flat screen tv, dvd, player, free wireless access and other ammenities. Everything at very good rate. I will return to the Premiere in my next visit to Fort Lauderdale.
Lautaro
Coghlan

Room Tip: Ask for the Room # 201, it has a wonderfool Ocean view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Lautaro S
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been in the Premiere with my wife several times, once with the eldest of our three daughters. The Hotel is tiny, it has only twenty rooms, and it is run by Mario, Lucia and their son Fred. They take care of their guests in such a good way that only owners can do. They provide anything that the guests ask even when they do not have it and they have to go and buy something that has been asked. The building is old. It has been built more than sixty years ago ( I believe). There are people who do not like it. I do not blame them, but as I am an architect I enjoy the Art Deco style. The Efficiency rooms are very large, they have two Queen size beds. This last time I realized that the mattresses are new as all the furniture. Everything new, nice and comfortable. The location is unbeatable. The Premiere is half a block from the beach, seven blocks from the best mall of South Florida, the Galleria Mall, the same distance to Publix, the largest chain of supermarkets of Florida. Buying groceries there allows my wife to cook in the full equipped kitchen. I save money not going every night to restaurants to have dinner. The rates of the Premiere are the lowest of all the hotels in Fort Lauderdale area. A real bargain, I checked it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Ann086
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed middle of October 2012, was at the time rated #2 on Tripadvisor. We booked a room with two double beds and a full kitchen, which was what we got. Good location with ocean views from our room, but the abandonded motels across the street and behind it did not add to the ambiance. Neither did the ant parade in the kitchen area and the outdated and moldy dirty tub in the bathroom. Parking was under the building with no internal way to walk up and frankly we were uneasy to use it in the dark, it looked like homeless folks might use it as a shelter. The staff was very helpful and courteous and all, but did not make up for the rest of our experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank royal palm t
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Premiere Hotel is conveniently located to restauntants and shops and to the beach. The rooms are clean, modern, and elegantly furnished. The owners, Mario, Lucia, and Federico Farber go to great lengths to make their guests' stay their a memorable and enjoyable one, and it is astounding that they are able to offer so much for such a low price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo