“The Premiere is unforgetable for its warm and hospitable staff!!”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I chose the Premier Hotel because some friends of mine had gone some months before and were very satisfied. In first place for its good location, just a few meters from the beach and also near the shopping centers and restaurants. If you want to go to the biggest Outlet Center, you are only two blocks from Sunrise Blvd which will take you just to its entrance. Your children will be pleased with the pool, Internet and and almost with Mario's (its warm and friendly owner) play station! The room is confortable, with a kitchen and dining room, with 42'' LCD TV, and what is important in thi places air-conditioning. What I last want to remark is that anyplace you want to go, or anything you want to buy, Mario will tell you the cheapest place you will find whatever you want, and that is really not easy to find!! Try an afterwards you tell me!

Room Tip: I chose a ground room so as to be closer to the pool.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

One more time my family and I were in Fort Lauderdale. As allwais we were in Premiere Hotel.
It hotel join all the things that we need when we were in Fort Lauderdale. Close to the beach and the malls (sea and shopping are our main activitys in vacation), with large rooms, a good library of free movies, many computer with free internet and play station, and the incredible staff (The best of the hotel) allwais ready for everything that we could need. For all of this, and much more, one more time, we preferred Premier Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
Miguel

Room Tip: Make th books with time, for getting oceanview rooms.
1  Thank storm50
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My wife and I (both over 70) had a wonderful stay at the Premier Hotel. The most exciting attribute of this motel is its proximity to the oceanfront, about half a block away. The place is clean and well maintained. The kitchen was very adequate and we were able to prepare meals when we wished. We will definitely return to this hotel in the future. Mario, the owner, supplied towels and beach chairs for our use. There is a huge collection of DVD's and videotapes which were at our disposal at no cost. Wireless wifi is also free and computers are available in the lobby. Mario was very helpful in finding places of interest. He was the perfect host. We look forward to returning to this motel.

Room Tip: From the second floor you can view the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We stayed there for 2 nights after a cruise and I was very happy about my choice. The room was very large with an attached kitchen area. Nothing fancy but very clean and affordable. Didn't get a chance to use pool though. Owner of the property was very nice and helpful. I'll definitely stay there again when vacationing. There was free internet in the office where we were able to print our airline tickets. In the room was a large flat screen tv and you could get dvds from the office.

Room Tip: First floor is best. There are two floors but only stairs - no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Everything excellent, rooms, pool, internet, tvs, staff, location, price, everything. What more could you want?

Room Tip: The 201 room have a view truly amazing, since the hotel is located a few meters from the sea Excell...
Reviewed December 18, 2011

What makes the Premiere so special is its location and it's management.
Steps from the best part of the beach, the hotel itself is vintage- the accommodations are adequate - not luxurious. But the staff - especially the owner Mario is the most accommodating hotelier I have ever encountered. I lost my reading glasses - he gave me his own. I needed late checkout - he told me to leave when I was ready.

In sum - if you are looking for the Ritz - stay at the Ritz. If you want a welcoming inexpensive place to lay your head - the Primiere is it.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Dcbiker
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The rooms are simple, but spacious and very clean with a large flat screen and lots of cable channels. The kitchen isn't large, but it's functional and also very clean, along with the dishes. Some of the rooms on the top floor have a nice view of the beach, and though I didn't get a chance to use the pool since the weather was a little cooler, it looked very nice. Service is quick and friendly, and it's just across the street from the beach! Over all, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple