“Honest Review of the Premier Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Palm trees waving gracefully in the breeze, powder blue skies, and a hotel room steps away from the beach is what you'll discover at The Premier Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. If escaping to photogenic scenery is your primary reason for taking a vacation to sunny south Florida, The Premier Hotel will provide you with affordable, clean, and comfortable accomodations. The efficiency room that my husband and I stayed in was steps away from North Lauderdale's pristine beaches and a short mile from downtown restaurants and entertainment. If you have never been to Ft. Lauderdale before, there is a running, walking, and biking trail that runs along the coastline. We really loved the fact that there were bikes available to ride @ the hotel. Just go to the front desk, and you'll be off and ready to go. They are free! One of the bikes had a basket, which was perfect for a few groceries and a bottle of wine. The hotel also provided beach chairs and beach towels. They are right outside your hotel room door.
Prior to our arrival at The Premeire, the owners's referred us to their extremely plite friend/driver, Henry, that picked us up promply at the airport. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by the owners, Mario, and his son, Federico with a cool beverage. After our flights from Pennsylvania, this was a perfect way to unwind.
Once in our room, 202, we found comfortable and clean accomodations, an eat-in kitcher, a bathroom with an additional vanity area to get ready, and a 42" flat screen TV and DVD player. If you wish to watch movies, the hotel has a huge selection of free movies.
We went to the beach all day, and returned to our room for lunch, ended our afternoon with with a cool drink happy hour drink by the pool, and went out on the town. There are busses that can take you to Los Alos Blvd, up and down the strip, and to the Galleria Mall. The Sun Trolley runs up and down the strip for 50 cents and actually stops directly in alongside The Premiere, which was perfect. The Water Taxi is also close by; however, I would advise you to check the times for transportation. The Sun Trolly stops service around 7:30 and the busses leave Los Also between 10:00 and 10:30.
There is a pool @ the hotel perfect for lounging and swimming. Round tables with umbrellas are there to enjoy a cocktail or lunch. The hotel is NOT new, but is is freshly painted and CLEAN. It has an old comfortable beach house feel.
You will not be disappointed, if you want a safe, comfortable, and easy access hotel located close to beach and downtown.
Lauderdale is pricey, as with any resort-like location. The Hilton, Atlantic, and 'W' are not comporable to this hotel; nevertheless, these luxurious hotels share the same beach and location as the modest Premiere Hotel. At the same time, what they don't share is price; these hotels cost several hundred dollars a night. If you wish to spend for luxury accomodations, this hotel is not for you. Granted that my husband and I do splurge on all-inclusive family vacations, this vacation was specifically to escape to a sunny locale inexpensively. You will not be disappointed, if you want clean accomodations with easy access to beach and town. Email us with any questions, we'd be happy to respond because we had a great time and we are soooo tan and relaxed! Thank you to all at The Premier! The Stoudt's

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dishydish

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I returned to Fort Lauderdale last week for vacation, and again stayed at the Premiere Hotel, which I enjoyed as usual. Upon arrival I was greeted like an old friend and asked if I'd like something cool to drink or if I needed beach chairs, etc. Light fixtures in the room had been upgraded since last April. While I was there, the flush valve went out on the toilet. I told them about it and it was replaced within hours. The Farbers are some of the nicest people. I plan to continue to stay at the Premiere Hotel when I visit Fort Lauderdale Beach on vacation.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mitmad1
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Very friendly staff, big rooms,well cleaned.
good location, good beds, nice pool area.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I chose this hotel after reading the numerous good reviews in Tripadvisor, but I still had doubts whether it would pass my family's standards, especially after just coming from a 5-star cruise. We were all pleasantly surprised with Premiere Hotel. We booked the efficiency room, and while some of the fixtures are a bit dated - the room was still overall quite comfortable, spacious, clean and well-maintained. But we thought the best features of the hotel are really (1) its walking proximity to the beach, the water taxis and galleria and most especially (2) the amazingly warm, friendly, above & beyond service from Mario and his family that made us all feel very much welcome and very much like valued guests - all for a great price! I am definitely glad I chose this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dorena1234
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the Premiere Hotel, they provided all the necessities to make our stay more enjoyable. The staff is friendly & the hotel is conveniently located steps away from the beach.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My husband, two daughters and I stayed @ the Premier the 1st week of April. We really enjoyed our time at the Premiere Hotel. YES, the Hotel IS dated like the older style hotels we use to stay at when we were kids(no frills)... but we found that fun and we were aware of that when we booked. The owners & staff were great. The location is at the beach and parking is included (very tight driveway so make sure you are a good driver or ask for help parking), free dvd rental, internet free in office area, and they will lend you any leftover chairs, toys, towel for the beach, you just have to ask :-) This hotel is in an older area without the busy, loud bars/rest (although if you like they are within walking distance on of strip). When we were there, end of march/april (which was AFTER Spring Break) we found it was a nice quite area of the beach to be in for families/couples. Thanks Mario! Hope to see you again

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2011

It was a very nice hotel. We stay ther for one night. The people were very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends