The hotel is situated at the north end of the city and is not convenient for the beach, Port Everglades, the airport or shops without a car. The room was clean but there were several minor problems, the AC control was a little difficult to adjust, the shower control was stiff and the bathroom door handle didn't always open the door. The room had a fridge and microwave as well as the usual coffee maker. The TV had about 20 channels available. There is a soda vending machine and free ice maker on each floor. The pool was clean and plenty of room around it with both open and shaded areas. There is a pool side bar but as we didn't use it, I don't know how that rates. Breakfast was reasonable, cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, egg and sausage with a variety of muffins and bread. Fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee were available. The hotel runs a free shuttle service to and from Port Everglades and the airport from 6am until 11pm. There is a fitness centre and a business centre with computer, fax and printer (card access available from the reception 24/7). We stayed 3 nights and every evening when we got back the room had been cleaned and the beds made.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western