We booked this hotel online for two nights before our cruise and one night afterwards. We were told by the hotel that when we arrived in Fort Lauderdale to call and they would have the shuttle come and pick us up. Well the shuttle only runs on certain days and it was not on the day we arrived.
We booked two rooms and only one of them was what we has asked for. Having the kitchen was great as we picked up breakfast for the next morning. Beds are comfortable, showers were great. Rooms were not that clean, discovered a nasty hair ball in the corner of the kitchen the first night. Keys to the room are a bit different. Staff were ok, some were friendly and some I think needed a day off.
They do not have storage for your luggage; however, they were helpful in letting us keep it behind the desk.
Great location thou, very close to the port, we walked down and saw the ships the day before we left on our cruise, lots of places to eat, the Publix is only a block away.
Starbucks is across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay