We stayed here 3 nites prior to our cruise.
Basic hotel but clean. Kitchenette handy as we went to the grocery store just up the street and got breakfast materials and snacks. No restaurant but they did have free coffee in the lobby for the morning.
The location is what counts here. Just around the block from Total Wine and a large mall and down the block from another liquor store and grocery store. Next door to a Greek restaurant with great food. Across the street from some take out food as well.
We walked to Hilton Fort Lauderdale and got on the water taxi. Something I would really recommend doing. Both for the tour it self. The narration was great and for use as a "taxi"
We did walk all the way to the beach but I guess it was about 21/2 miles so maybe not for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay