I am a former "Road Warrior" who has spent many nights in Extended Stay hotels. I have not been travelling for the past few years. On a business trip to Fort Lauderdale, I decided to see how Extended Stay was holding up. If this hotel is an example of the the rest of the chain, they are doing just fine.
I was greeted at the Front desk by Tahelia who was a delight. She has been with that hotel foever and seems to make all guests welcome as they arrive.
The guestroom had been updated with new furniture, new flooring, and new colors. It was clean and comfortable. The manager, Ruben Escobar, must be doing a great job because everyone I spoke with was pleasant and accommodating.
The hotel appeared to be very busy but it was quiet and overall a great place to stay. This old "Road Warrior" was happy to return and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay