Everyone on the staff was very friendly and helpful, which is hard to find in Fort Lauderdale. The room is nothing fancy but it's a great value for the dollar. Having a kitchenette is really nice, whether you are staying for a long time or just a night or two. The hotel is recently renovated with a new color scheme and fixtures. Certainly not a fancy place, a curtain on the closet instead of a door and obviously cheaper bathroom fixtures, etc. But it's clean and safe and the staff more than make up for anything it lacks in décor. Very quiet, I never heard another guest even though the hotel was full. Well within walking distance to the convention center, shops and numerous restaurants. No restaurant but a grab-n-go breakfast is free and there are many restaurants close by. Did not try the fitness center so I can't say anything about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay