Spent night there 1/4/13 prior to boarding cruise on 1/5/13. Was a bit skeptical of the hotel when I booked because of the great rate, free transporation from airport and to ship. Boy was I surprised!!!! Met wonderful people at front desk, check in quick. (we got there early, they put us in our room right away) Room, nice, CLEAN, efficient. Had everything and more we needed for the 1 night. Restaurants within walking distance (try Duffys!) Signed up right away for our van to the cruiseport. They were prompt and did I mention FREE??? H.I. Express next door double the price and you pay to go to the cruiseport. No pool though but no big deal, for 1 night. I am very picky about hotels but boy this one exceeded my expectations!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Extended Stay and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay