This place seems to have bad reviews but ppl need to stop expecting the ritz for sixty a night. The rooms were very clean, and the location was great for someone who doesn't have a car on their trip. There are plenty if places within walking distance to eat and shop for little stuff you need.
The staff is the biggest plus for this hotel. They were at the airport within 5 minutes of us calling, and are really great about getting us from the hotel to the cruiseport as well. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, and the hotel will come highly recommended by me for someone staying in the area for a layover or before a cruise. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay