The room is spacious, the kitchen\ is great to have, and I got room service eve though I was one night short of their reported policy (>6 nights).
Also, there is free WiFi access from the rooms.
Free airport shuttle.
The breakfast that was promised in the room's price was a choice of fruit from a basket (oranges or apples, if they haven't run out), a granola bar and coffee. Had I known in advance I'd have bought more breakfast things in the supermarket. It was a real disappointment.
They don't publicize the free shuttle. I wonder if you can have them pick you up from the airport. That could save some cab money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay