2,347 results
All reviews cruise port pink flamingos big lots strip mall front desk shuttle service dollar store free shuttle next morning dollar tree last minute items winn dixie free breakfast lauderdale airport the breakfast area great place to stay across the street
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a Hampton Inn. It was good enough for a stopover for a night but I wouldn’t do an extended stay. There is really nothing nearby. It has a small pool and some fast food within walking distance but that’s it. The room was clean but had an odor a that just wouldn’t go away no matter how much deodorizer that used. The staff was amazing though. So friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Truthintravel60763! Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am very happy that you seemed to have a good stay with us and that your room was clean and that our staff was Amazing! My apologies that you encountered a smell, in the future please just let us know and we will be happy to get you a different room immediately! We want all of our guests to be happy guests! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

The staff here is so friendly, caring and professional. We were especially impressed with the manager Kim. But all they all went the extra mile to help. They were clearly very busy but still managed to make us feel welcome and well cared for. The breakfast was very good, the rooms were big and comfortable and the shuttle service was great. We were picked up promptly at the airport. Shuttled to a nearby restaurant for dinner and pick up afterwards. We were taken to the pier the next morning as well. We couldn't have asked for more.

Date of stay: July 2019
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Greetings Deedeeoftn! Thank you SO much for your kind review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so happy that my staff went above and beyond to make your stay great! Thanks for your kind comments about Kim, she is my Service Superstar!! I am also thrilled to hear that your room was big and comfy and the shuttle service worked well. I truly appreciate your business and would love to personally welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Great staff and location 10 minutes away from ship port . Located next to many restaurants and shops great room complimentary breakfast. Free shuttle service from airport .never have a bad stay with a Hampton inn.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Tracey798! Thank for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am delighted that you though we have a great staff and that our location worked well for you! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back on your next visit to THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA!!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

This is the perfect location if you're heading to Port Everglades. The breakfast was complimentary and very good. The downfall is the rooms are really outdated, but clean. I paid for 5 rooms for my family. Three of those rooms had 5 people and they only had 1 roll away left. They were aware of how many people we had so I am not sure why they didn't reserve more of them.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hello Jean S! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and our breakfast to be tasty! My apologies on the limited rollaways, they are only by request and based on availability- we do not guarantee them. Since we are a Hampton Inn and not a Suite property, our rooms fit 4 comfortably but we allow 5 if you so choose. But our sleeping arrangements are only rooms with King beds and rooms with Double queens, that's the way the hotel was built. I do appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Stayed here for a work assignment. Arrived Sunday night and check-in was okay with some minor issues but the staff was accomodating. My television has not been working since my arrival and I had to let maintenance in to fix the air-conditioner that keeps going out. I have told them several times about the television but they have been unable to fix it. The breakfast is average, I have stayed at Hampton's that offer at least one hot dinner a week but apparently this one does not. Staff is friendly but still waiting for some sort of Comp for the television issues, guess I will hold my breath.

Date of stay: August 2019
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Hello Joseph G! Thank you for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear that our staff is very friendly and nice. My sincere apologies that we have not been able to solve the TV or the AC issue for you to your liking. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to chat about your experience or If I can do anything. Most Hampton inns that I am aware of do not serve any dinner options, just breakfast. I do appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit to the GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA!