Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$140
$342
$305
Conrad.com
$94
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
$313
$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$89
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
$120
$129
$125
Travelocity
1,998 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Thanks to the wonderful staff, we, as always, had a great time at the Hampton prior to our cruise. Our group of 10 were made to feel like family from the moment we arrived at the hotel.

The staff is awesome, the rooms are clean and there is always someone with a smile to chat with or help with anything you may need, be it directions, a shuttle to a nearby restaurant or helping to plan your next visit.

If your cruising out of Lauderdale, This Hampton is the best deal in town!

Gayle A. from Illinois

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gayle A
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Greetings Gayle A! Thank you so muchf for taking the time to write such a nice review on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled that you found my staff to be "Wonderful" and that we made you feel special while you were here! (isnt that supposed to happen!??) Thanks also for saying the the rooms were clean and the shuttle met your needs. I would LOVE to welcome you and your group back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

But if you are paying more than that look somewhere else
I believe this hotel is taking advantage of customers for lack of lodging with all the new cruise ships sailing out of Fort Lauderdale
Food for breakfast is ok did have some hot meat but if you do not eat early it is all gone and none to refill

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank betthorn

Hello Betthorn! Thanks for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. We do appreciate your business! I am sorry that you felt like we are taking advantage of some of the customers during cruise season. Unfortunately it is all supply and demand! From December to April our area has a HUGE demand for hotel rooms and even the low end hotels are getting the $150+ rates! We merely try and "stay with the Joneses" and get our fair share of the market. Is the rate high at times? Yes....it is...I would be the first to say that....but it is kind of like going to New Orleans during Mardi Gras.....you pay $500 for a $120 room! Come stay with me in June....I will give you all the $150 and less rooms you will book!....:) All Joking aside....we do appreciate you and do hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

It is a Hampton Inn in South Florida so lower your expectations on the rooms. They've seen better days. But the real value for this hotel is the transportation to and from the airport and to the cruise port. Both are complimentary and what that saves in cab fare or rental car more than makes up for the somewhat higher cost of the room relative to others in the area. Staff and shuttle drivers were all excellent. Neighborhood is a little dicey but we ate twice at the shopping center across the street and never felt uncomfortable. Definitely would utilize again for a pre-cruise stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank adasaw

Greetings Adasaw! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am so happy that you found my staff and my shuttle drivers to be Excellent! I have been blessed with a great staff! It also sounds like you had a good experience with our shuttle service! (Although I will forwarn you- All reservations made after January 1st, 2014 we finally had to relent and start charging a small nominal $5 fee per person to go to and from the cruise port. All other hotels in the area were charging $8 to $12 so we are still a value! - airport shuttles are still free) I want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great location for flights and cruises. Shuttle service is excellent. The hotel GM David takes great pride in the condition of the property and making sure guests are happy. The hotel is well run and most importantly, the staff are happy. Happy staff = happy stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Keith G
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Greetings Keith G! I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy that you found the staff to be happy and helpful! ( I also appreciate you saying that the hotel is well run and that I care....because I truly do!) Thanks for a very nice review and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

For what you receive - the room is extremely overpriced. Also, hotel is in a sketchy part of town. We were followed by a person when we left the shopping center next to the hotel. NOT worth the cost. We only need a one night room - we were boarding a cruise ship the next day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Dorothy! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I do apologize that you felt the room was "overpriced". It is unfortunately just the old rule of supply and demand! Most hotels in the cruise port area can get up to $300 a night on a busy weekend ( and a lot of them are not even as nice as we are!). We can have as many as 8 ships going out on a weekend! As far as the area goes, it is not a bad area....just a traditional airport cruise port area....more industrial than high end. We have never had issues with our guests being harassed and most feel like our little plaza right next door has everything a cruiser would want! I appreciate your feedback and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!