“Love it! Thanks so much to all staffs there!”

Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Ottawa, Canada
“Love it! Thanks so much to all staffs there!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was there post-cruise. I chose that hotel as it offered pick-up from cruise terminal and drop-off at the airport.

I ended up staying much longer than expected due to family medical emergency. The hotel continued offering me preferable rate and extending my stay day-by-day. I was using the hotel shuttle to and from the hospital every day and night. The staffs and drivers were all very friendly and helpful. The staffs even bought us a flower bouquet.

This location is close to a strip mall, which offers all necessities. The beds are clean and comfortable. The free breakfast has a slightly better choice than a typical motel that offers free breakfast (incl. waffle, sausage, egg, yogurt, food salad, etc.) Highly recommended.

Thank you so much!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Amy_Ottawa
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
HI there Amy_Ottawa!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about our hotel on Trip Advisor! We were all happy to hear that your mother was doing better and it was our pleasure to help you out in any way that we could! (it is never easy to deal with family medical issues in a town that is foreign to you!) I am very happy that my staff and my drivers were all very helpful and friendly in your time of need. We truly appreciate your business and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Fenton Missouri
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stayed here this past week for 2 nights. We were checked in by one happy and friendly lady Dianne who continued her charm everytime we saw her. Besides her everyone else at the front desk were also very friendly and helpful.The hotel is clean and close to the airport. The only fault i found was with the mattress. It was noisy and not as comfortable as other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank eold2412
Howdy Eold2412! I appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We love hearing from our happy guests and do appreciate your business! I am thrilled that my staff made a positive impression on you (Especially Diane!- She is my Guest Service Manager and always does her best to make sure our guests are happy!) Thanks for saying the hotel was clean- we pride ourselves on having a clean hotel! Thanks again for your business and your comments and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

San Diego
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I took a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale & spent 2 nights here to relax afterwards. We've stayed here before & love the amenities. Although we missed breakfast every day (sleeping), we loved having the coffee 24/7. Good restaurants are within walking distance. Hampton Inn does not disappoint!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank BeachbabeSD
Hey there BeachbabeSD!! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am VERY happy that you have chosen my hotel again before your cruise- thats a huge compliment! I am glad you enjoyed the 24 hours coffee and the area restaurants. I would love to welcome you back (for a third visit!) to my hotel on your next trip to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We chose this Hampton Inn for both for our very positive experiences with Hampton Inns and the location of this Hampton Inn. We were not disappointed. While not one of the newest of the chain, it was clean, comfortable and convenient. Also, we arrived concurrently with the arrival of a shuttle full of cruise-ship passengers, and the two desk clerks were still able to get us checked-in without any delay. Impressive! Though the breakfast area was very busy the next morning, all food items were readily available. Also, our request for a 1pm check-out was pleasantly granted. The drive to the port is a straight shot east on 24th St and we were there in less than 15 minutes! We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank scooterguy
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Greetings Scooterguy from Vegas!! I wanted to personally thank you for writing a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your business and love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled my Guest Service Reps were able to handle your party as well as an arriving bus load of new guests! (they are used to the hustle and bustle of a busy cruise property!) I am also happy that you found your room to be clean comfortable and convenient! Thanks again for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

ft payne al
Reviewed October 30, 2013

stayed at this property precruise and it was excellent. the manager was great and the staff was very efficient: they listened to our concerns {my husband is noise sensitive} and put us in a very quiet room. we travel a lot and were very pleased with this hotel: also the takeout dinner we got at the sportsbar just steps away was very good. we will definitely stay here again on our next cruise!

3 Thank 1911memaw
Dear 1911Memaw! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am happy that you thought the staff was effiecient and even gave the ole GM a kudo! It was our pleasure to find you the right room that was far away from any noise! Love the Sports Bar...Great Onion Rings too! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night following a cruise and will stay here again for a similar purpose should we return. The room was clean and well equipped. The front of house staff were very friendly and superbly efficient even though they appeared to be constantly busy during the morning. Although booking in time is 3pm, we were able to access our room by 1pm which was very helpful. There is a fairly good buffet breakfast and the half hourly courtesy shuttle to Fort Lauderdale Airport was a real bonus. Room views are not brilliant but we highly recommend this hotel.

3 Thank FarEastTraveller33
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hello there Mate! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our wonderful guests across the pond! I am very happy that you found your room to be clean and thought my staff was very friendly and effiecient! I appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next trip across the pond to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Sacramento, California
Reviewed October 25, 2013

When my wife and I cruise out of Fort Lauderdale, we stay at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port for its proximity to the cruise ship terminals.  Plus, in addition to the free breakfast, the management provides complimentary transportation to/from the airport, as well as transportation from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale cruise ship terminal.  It is a good travel value for the money.

The Hampton Inn General Manager, Mr. David Blevins, is very responsive to any concerns expressed by his guests.  He genuinely listens to any issues and strives to make things right for the benefit and comfort of his guests.  During our recent visit on 06October2013, my wife and I have witnessed Mr. Blevins "cool and courteous demeanor" while under pressure trying to organize a systematic and fair way to get fifty excitable guests that were restless to get on a shuttle and board their respective cruise ships at the terminal.  After individually answering each question and reassuring his guests that they will have plenty of time to get to their cruise ship, Mr. Blevins indeed got everyone on their way in a timely manner.

Mr. Blevins and his staff have consistently worked hard to provide their guests a comfortable lodging experience, and have safely and successfully transported them to their respective cruise ships.  Of course things will go wrong now and then (any reasonable traveler expects this), but at least we are assured Mr. Blevins will make a reasonable effort to make it right for his guests.  During our travels in and out of the United States, I cannot say that I have had this type of customer service and assurance in other hotels that we have stayed in the past.

It is for the reasons stated above that my wife and I, as well as our family and friends, have chosen to stay at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port when visiting, or cruising out of, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

6 Thank DancerCommander
Greetings DanceCommander! WOW!! What a super nice review of my hotel! I truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to give your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our breakfast, the complimentary shuttles and a special thank you for taking the time to give the ole GM some Kudos! I have been blessed with a Great staff and that makes my job a whole lot easier! Thanks again for your kind words and I would personally like to invite you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!