“Great Place! Free shuttle”

Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Place! Free shuttle”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We just recently stayed a night before cruise. Free shuttle from airport and to cruise port. Local restaurant provided free shuttle from hotel to restaurant. Great place to eat and on a marina. Staff very help and room very clean. Can also walk across the street to grocery store.
Will stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for local rest shuttle
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tammy H
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hello there Tammy H! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our wonderful guests. I am so happy that you found the room to be clean and the staff to be very friendly and helpful! It also sounds like you enjoyed our free shuttle as well. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Bakersfield, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was a Clean hotel and the staff was very helpful. They provided us with information on local restaurants and called a restaurant shuttle service for us. They also have 24 hour shuttle service to the Airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Greetings Kenneth W! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. I am thrilled that you found the hotel to be clean and the staff to be helpful! Sounds like the area and shuttle was very helpful for you as well. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

port orange, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Clean, organized comfortable rooms. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Complimentary breakfast with healthy choices and 24-hour fresh coffee in the lobby. Soft down pillows, fresh, clean bedding and a better sleep mattress than I get at home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Joy P
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hello there JoyP! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearin from our happy guests! I am thrilled that you found the room and the bedding to be clean as well as the staff to be knowledgeable and friendly! I truly appreciate your business and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Lanark, Illinois
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed at this hotel the night before our cruise and it was quite convenient and comfortable. Was able to walk to grocery store and Big Lots. Loved the reasonable price and the fact that it had a free shuttle both from the airport and then to the pier the next morning. Breakfast was so-so but at least it also was included. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank suzanne721
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hello there Suzanne721! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am so happy that you thought we were a "Great pre cruise place to stay"! Sounds like the shuttle service and the location of the hotel were of nice value to you! I really appreciate you saying that you would definately come back! That is the biggest compliment you can give us! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Orlando
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great location and shuttle services for cruise passengers. They really had it down and organized! Shuttle drivers were nice as well. Dinner options slim in the area for those w/o vehicle. Handy grocery and liquor store next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

2 Thank _HappyLadyMCO
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Greetings _HappyladyMCO!! (Happy ladies...usually mean happy reviews!....:) Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am happy that the hotel was perfect for cruise travelers and offered a GREAT location, friendly drivers and organized staff. I thank you for your review and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

the hotel experience was very good except there was not a washer/dryer facility on the premises. Had to walk across to the shopping center to use a coin laundry. Walked past a bar where there were people sitting outside clearly intoxicated.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Hello Linda F! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about out hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am happy that your overall hotel experience was a good one! I am sorry that you had to walk next door to do your laundry.....unfortunately we are mostly a nightly corporate hotel/Cruise port hotel- so we do not have a huge demand for guest doing laundry. (but the plaza is literally right next door if you need to do some laundry). And yes...the sports bar next door to us...doesnt allow smoking inside (thank goodness!) so you will find some patrons sitting outside having a smoke! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Texas
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here because of the free airport shuttle and free shuttle to the cruise. It was a nice hotel and great experience. The hotel is right next to some restaurants and a big lots if you need to pick up things before the cruise. The shuttle from the airport was easy and the shuttle to the cruise port was free and simple. The hotel itself is simple with a small pool for you to swim in. Our room was clean and the hotel was clean. The breakfast was simple but it was free and enjoyably. If you need a place to stay before going on a cruise this is a great choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Shawnm311
Howdy there Shawnm311 from Texas!! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I appreciate you saying that your room was clean and the hotel was clean! It also sounds like our location worked well for you being right next door to the plaza that has restaurants, Big Lots and a Grocery Store! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!