Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Doubletree.com
$94
$140
$129
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$212
$169
$179
1,997 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

All the +++
- Free & comfortable shuttle from AirPort
- Friendly & serviceminded staff
- Perfect comfortable Queensize beds ( fits 4 normal adults - we were 3)
- Free Fastspeed wifi that works
- Healthy complimentary great breakfast - hot & cold

It was raining here today - but there is a small nice pool here too...

Recommend this place when driving through the area !

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Kikiro
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello there Kikiro! THANKS so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy that you found the staff to be friendly and service minded! It also sounds like you enjoyed the breakfast, shuttle and pool! I truly appreciate your business and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY (Sorry it was raining!) FLORIDA!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good location to airport and cruise terminals. Very nice staff and the free shuttle service to and from the airport and cruise terminals is wonderful. Not a super fancy place but good for our needs! Rooms were clean but overall the entire hotel could use a bit of a deeper cleaning (corners for example were heavy with dust and dirt). Breakfast was good and pool was nice. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael P
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Greetings Michael P! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am so happy that you found my staff to be very nice and the room to be clean. It also sounds like you had a good experience with the breakfast and the pool area as well. Thanks again for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I decided on this hotel for several reasons - one being it was recommended for the event I was attending, and also because of the decent reviews on TripAdvisor. It was not a bad hotel - the lobby was comfortable, clean, the dining area was nice, lots of tables (including high tops), coffee always available (and tasted better than I expected), small but decent pool, same for the gym, pleasant, friendly staff. Where this hotel failed me was room maintenance. I was there four nights, and by the 2nd night, I noticed my room had not been vacuumed (I'd been to the beach and all over Ft Lauderdale). I called the front desk and asked if it was routine to vacuum daily and was told yes. I requested my room be vacuumed the next day, and was told no problem. I was gone all the next day, returned - no vacuum, and also no linen change. To be fair, I know some hotels try to conserve and will offer guests a card to leave on their pillow if they do not want their linens changed (same for towels). There was no such card available in my room for linens, and my linens went unchanged. I know this because I spilled coffee (the better than expected dining room coffee) and the stain was there until the day I checked out (I have a picture...maybe TMI). My last full day in the hotel, I left about 8 am, returned around 2:15 pm, and my room had not been cleaned. I saw housekeeping paraphernalia in the hallway, so assumed it was pending, but I needed a nap before heading back out and asked to not be disturbed (via door sign). I left my room just about 4:20 pm, and as I exited, I removed my sign and also saw a member of housekeeping in the hallway. Unfortunately when I returned late that evening, my room had not been cleaned. I asked David upon checkout about that and he said the staff leaves right about 2. I mentioned to him I was back in my room AFTER 2, and also saw staff there around 4:30. Well, an experience is often the sum of its parts, and though there were some positives, an uncleaned room and unchanged linens pretty much made it an overall "average" (bordering on "poor") experience when it could have been "very good".

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dorina W
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello there Dorina W! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed our lobby, the breakfast area and found our staff to be pleasant and friendly! My sincere apologies that we dropped the ball on the housekeeping end of things. Most weekdays, our girls are done for the day usually between 2 pm and 3 pm in the afternoon. If they see a Do Not Disturb sign on the door past 1 pm, they assume that the guests do not want service ( unless something is set up with the front desk ahead of time). What is unacceptable to me is that you felt that your room was not vacuumed properly nor the sheets changed. That is a huge NO NO in my book! Again my sincere apologies and I will ensure that we have an immediate update to training for these issues so this does not happen to anyone else. Please feel free to contact me directly if we can make it right.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were leaving for a cruise and me, my daughter and husband were looking to see if we had one dollar bills and my daughter left her wallet on the bed and started packing and forgot to get it off the bed. We went downstairs and when we got on the shuttle, she said she forgot her wallet on the bed. We immediately called the hotel and the customer service people did not seem to care for the urgency and not sure they went to the room as requested in a timely manner to get the billfold. I had bought her a coach wallet for graduation plus it had $370 of her graduation money and debit card.

We KNOW it was on the bed so one of the staff members did get this wallet and money regardless of what they said. They made us feel like we were making this up and it really was very frustrating and could not do anything about it at that exactly time because we were having to get on the ship. We had to leave it in their hands. We called as soon as we docked and still same non caring customer service. We finally talked to the upper management, filed a claim and was told they could not do anything and called it "alleged".

If they would have went there directly they would have found the wallet, but I am positive the staff got this wallet regardless of what they said. They say they always bring stuff from the room left but the stuff mentioned was trackable and this would have not been and someone is lying obviously no one is going to say " yeah, I got it.", seriously?? I filed a police report as well.

Absolutely ruined my daughters graduation trip the way it was handled! Hope whomever got her money and wallet had a great time!

Thanks Hampton

NEVER AGAIN!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary Ann B
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Brown3024, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us ( although your bad experience seems to have nothing to do with your stay...but has to do with a wallet that was unfortunately lost). My sincere apologies that we were unable to locate the wallet for you. We did in fact go up to the room within a short time after your call and we had a manager check it personally! I have been blessed in my 5 years as GM here....that I have not had to fire anyone on my staff due to theft. (my staff has been trained to turn in even papers.... if it is left in a room) I am very sorry to hear about your lost wallet and your money. ( I myself have lost or left valuables on a cruise....but could only blame myself for leaving or losing it). It is never fun to go through something like this. I even offered through the insurance company a complimentary weekend at my hotel for you as a showing of good faith to you to show you that we regret that this happened on your vacation. We truly want all of our guests to be happy and I want to wish you good fortune in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Dependable Hampton Inn experience....easy pickup from the airport by a shuttle. Easy shuttle the next morning to the port for our cruise. Full breakfast included....nice pool for the kids. Shuttles are free. 10 minutes to both airport and port. Very convenient....this was our second time here. We will stay here for our next cruise....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Tammy P
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Howdy Tammy P! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I really appreciate you coming back for a second time and I am so happy that you enjoyed the breakfast, the shuttle and even sounds like the kids had a great day at the pool! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your THIRD visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!