Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Ranked #16 of 136 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Greenfield, Indiana
“From Indiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We always stay at this Hampton Inn before we catch a plane to the Bahamas.
We are impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We have also
met nice people who are going on a cruise the next day. We always pick a Hampton
on our travels. The hotel is a five star! The breakfast and the variety of healthy food
is also nice. We will be back!

Room Tip: We arrived tired and late from a car trip from Indiana and were given a suite since it was availabl...
1 Thank 129434
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Howdy 129434! I wanted to say thanks for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled that you were impressed with my staff and found the hotel to be clean. Thanks for saying we are 5 Star!! That is a huge compliment and we truly appreciate it! I really appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel is one of the best managed and staffed hotels we have stayed. They go above and beyond to make your stay memorable and enjoyable and all with a smile on their faces. We are repeat customers and this time we brought our friends with us who also stated what a great place the Hampton Inn is to stay. The transportation to and from the Hampton Inn from the airport and cruise terminal is such a plus. The breakfast was hot and had many various selections to choose from. Many thanks to David (GM) Sara, Diane and of course the transportation and house cleaning crew.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sandy S
Greetings SandyS!! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. WOW!! What a SUPER REVIEW! "One of the best managed and staffed hotels we have stayed in"!! That is one of the nicest compliment we have received!! I also want to thank you for taking a moment to recognize some of my staff, Sarah and Diane both do a great job for me. I truly appreciate your business and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Cleveland Heights OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here one night pre-cruise on January 5th, and were very impressed with the hotel and particularly the staff - Diane, Sarah and Alejandra were exceptional. Everyone we came across in the hotel was pleasant and went above and beyond to take care of us. Our group was particularly impressed with the fact that the shuttle dropped us off at our chosen restaurant (Lester's) and picked us up promptly after dinner at no charge. I'm sorry I don't remember the shuttle drivers name as he too was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when cruising from Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank satchiesmom1250
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Greetings Satchiesmom1250! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel. We love hearing from our guests. I am so happy that my staff made such a nice impression on you and your group. Sarah, Diane and Alejandra are all fantastic employees and do everything in their power to ensure all of our guests are well taken care of! Thanks also for saying that you would definately stay with us again. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

shyfairy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hampton Inn exceeded expectations. We stayed the night before a cruise. The hotel offers airport pickup/cruise port drop off that was easy as just making a phone call. We did not wait long and the drivers were safe and had a great sense of humor. The hotel also offers transportation to and from a wonderful restaurant overlooking the marina. It was a great way to start a vacation. Also, next to the hotel is a strip mall to get anything you may need. David was working when I first called to confirm our stay and was working during our stay. His attentiveness, service, and attitude went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this hotel.

4 Thank shyfairy
Hello there Shyfairy! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business. I am thrilled that we "exceeded your expectations" It also sounds like you had a good experience with our shuttle service to area restaurants and to the Port Everglades cruise port. I am also humbled that you took the time to give the ole GM kudo's! THANKS! My job is to ensure that all of my guests have the best stay possible! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We, three couples, stayed here prior to our cruise. Not really sure where to start, so I'll begin with commending Diane, Sarah, and Alejandra, cannot say enough about these three. Absolutely fantastic.

So what it made good? Well to start their shuttle picked us up at the airport, no charge. Their shuttle brought us to the cruise port, no charge. Their shuttle brought us to the restaurant we chose for dinner, no charge, and they picked us up when we finished dinner, again no charge.

Not enough? Okay how about the overall friendliness of the entire staff, from the desk, to the breakfast, to the shuttle drivers, to the folks that maintain the rooms. When you walk in the door you immediately feel like old friends.

The rooms were clean and comfy. I could go on and on, but just saying this Hampton Inn is a great place to lay your head says it all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
9 Thank punkinlr
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Greetings Punkinlr! I want to thank you for writing such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay. Thanks for mentioning Sarah, Diane and Alejandra, they are all FANTASTIC employees who do everything in their power to ensure that all guests have a great stay! You also mentioned that the room was clean and you enjoyed the free shuttle to the port and to area restaurants. I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The flamingos on the van let you know that this is the right Hampton Inn ride from the airport. . The staff are frendily and helpful . The free breakfast is just great.The hotel is clean and comfortable. Do not miss the Tai Resturant next door . The crispy duck in ginger sauce is to die for we came back this year because the hotel and tai restaurant were soooooo great ! We'll be back next year.

5 Thank kcpetcare
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Howdy there Kcpetcare! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We love hearing from our wonderful guests. I am so happy that you found my staff to be helpful and friendly! They try awfully hard to ensure that all of our guest have a GREAT stay! I totally agree about the Thai restaurant next door.....I have been shouting about the Chicken Pad Thai for years! (sounds like I better try the crispy duck). Thanks again for your feedback.

Forestburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We checked in on Christmas day, late in the evening, the staff was ready for us, the room, clean, large and comfortable. The breakfast area was always busy at this time of year but there was always a full stock of things to choose. The last day we actually went out and sat around the pool. The free shuttle to the airport was a real plus. Slackers bar in the strip mall has great food and cheap drinks for happy hour. We stayed 3 nights before our ship sailed. We would definitely stay here again, thank you

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank karen075
Hello there Karen075! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our large, clean and comfortable room! Also happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and had a nice experience at Slackers (the sports bar next door)- they have some GREAT onion rings!! One of the biggest compliments you gave us was saying that you would definately come back to my hotel. I would love to welcome you back on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!