Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
$157
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$117
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$226
$201
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$151
$147
2,049 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Starting with our free shuttle from the airport to the hotel this hotel exceeded expectations. We had a very short wait for the shuttle, professional service, and pleasant personnel. Check in was easy. The shuttle driver recommended a local restaurant, and took us there for dinner, at no charge for transportation. The restaurant was relaxed, reasonably priced, and lovely. We ate outside on a patio over the water. The shuttle picked us up and returned us to our hotel promptly. We slept well in a quiet room, and had a good breakfast in the morning, provided at no charge. Then, a free shuttle to the cruise port. It couldn't have been better.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JoanEugeneOregon
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Greetings JoanEugeneOregon!! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice Trip Advisor review for my hotel. We truly appreciate hearing from our wonderful guests! I am so happy that you found our personell to be professional and pleasant and sounds like you had a good experience with the room and the breakfast! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night before our cruise on November 24. This was our third time at this hotel, and like the 2 previous visits we were quite pleased. This trip we had booked 2 rooms as we had family with us, 6 of us in all.
Hotel is clean and comfortable. Rooms and hotel are pleasantly decorated and well maintained. Beds and pillows are comfortable, and bathrooms clean and well kept. Air conditioning worked well. No complaints about anything.
Staff was friendly and welcoming. Complimentary breakfast good with manby choices.
Shuttle picked us up at airport after about a twenty minute wait from the time I called the hotel, whcih we thought was quite reasonable. We booked the shuttle time for the morning run to the port as we checked in and it was right on time. Great service.
Location is handy as there is a shopping plaza right across the street from the hotel - grocery store, liquor store, fast food places, dollar store etc. - great if you need to pick up anything prior to your cruise.
We will stay here again the next time we cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. It seems comfortable and familiar to us now. Also, maybe we will get to meet the manager, David Blevins, who shows an interest in what his customers think of his hotel.
So, in a nutshell: "try it, you'll like it"

1  Thank daisylooHamilton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Greetings DaisylooHamilton!! Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to write a nice Trip Advisor Review about my hotel. We love hearing from our Canadian Friends! I am so happy that you found the rooms to be comfortable and clean and the staff friendly and welcoming! Three times now you have stayed with us? FANTASTIC! I truly appreciate your business! Any why... may I ask have you NOT met me?? Pease feel free to ask for me anytime or you can usually find me working the desk most afternoons (or darn close!). I would love the pleasure of saying Hi to you and personally thanking you for your business! I do care about our guests and want everyone to have a GREAT stay! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excellent option for pre-cruise overnight stays. Free pickup from FLL and drop off at Pier the next morning. Located across the street from small shopping center.with restaurants, supermarket, clothing stores, and liquor store. Free wifi with strong signal. Excellent staff. Good free breakfast. Will definitely stay again when cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NYWhitesox

Hello there NYWhitesox! I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your business and love hearing feedback after you stay with us. I am thrilled that you found my staff to be Excellent and you seemed to have a great experience with our shuttles as well. The biggest compliment you gave us was saying that you would definately stay with us on your next visit to south florida. I want to personally welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Booked for a pre and post cruise stay, front desk was very accommodating considering how many people go through this place as a stepping stone to a cruise. We arrived around noon, and didn't have a room available due to max capacity of rooms booked, and check in wasn't till 3, front desk offered to store our luggage in the office till at least one of our 3 rooms was ready. By the time we booked our shuttle to go to Sawgrass Mills Mall, they had one room ready. Michael (a Cdn living in Ft. Lauderdale)the shuttle guy was great-on the way to the hotel he reminded us to pre book our shuttle to the terminal the next day so we won't have to wait. Only complaint is that booking a shuttle to the airport, told the lady that we wanted 9:30am, didn't find out till the next morning at 9:35 wondering where the shuttle was, the front desk woman told me that it was booked for 9:00 and we missed it. Instead of saying "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" she stood there insisting that it was me who booked the wrong time. But other than that experience, considering the amount of people front desk has to deal with on a daily basis, it was a positive experience.

1  Thank familyfun2005
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Greetings Familyfun2005! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice trip advisor about my hotel. We truly appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you had a great experience while in the hotel. I am happy you enjoyed Micheal- he is a good employee! I do apologize for the misunderstanding about the airport shuttle and you are correct, we should have apologized for the inconvenience and just figured out how to get you on the next shuttle! I will coach for better service. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My car was broken into during my stay here in full view of the front desk. My elderly mother and I also had a horrible experience with the shuttle.We waited for an hour at the cruise terminal while multiple shuttles from the hotel drove by and the drivers sent us running from one end of the site to the other for a pick up. I finally had to stand in the road to make the driver stop before my mother passed out. When we got in, the driver had obviously been bad mouthing us to the other passengers. Totally rude and unprofessional. And dangerous.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Crime central.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Kim,
I am perplexed by your Trip Advisor Review. Perhaps it is for another property? We have not had a car break in on our property reported to me in the last few months. I doubt that anyone would have their car broken into and not report it to our insurance company! (any experience that a guest has like this should have the police called immediately and file an insurance claim to protect yourself- none of us want these kinds of things to happen....but the "bad guy" IS out there and bad things happen to good people every day) I am sorry about your experience and I welcome you to contact me directly if you want to verify that this is the case or would like to speak with me directly. I am also sorry to hear about your bad experience having to wait for a shuttle- it it pretty standard wait time to take somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour to get folks picked up out at the cruise port. Dont forget that Port Everglades is the 2nd busiest port and can be unusually busy on the weekends. We truly do our best to get everyone picked up as quickly as possible, but keep in mind....there are hundreds of folks that may have gotten off the ship before you and called for a pick up- they would have priority over you and need to be picked up first. Again, I am sorry to hear about your experience and please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to speak with me.