The Renaissance Hotel is a modern hotel located near Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. We stayed at the Renaissance before and after our cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette and enjoyed it both times. From the time you enter the beautiful, spacious lobby, you can’t help, but be impressed with this hotel.
The front desk staff is friendly, professional and extremely helpful. The check-in process was smooth and efficient. Our room wasn’t ready when we got there, so the hotel staff offered to store our bags and we got to tour Fort Lauderdale. They answered all our questions and even gave us directions on how to get to the Jungle Queen riverboat on our second stay at the Renaissance.
The room was tastefully decorated and the rich, dark colors added a touch of class our room. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The first time we stayed on the sixth floor and the second time our room was on the 10th floor, which provided an even better view of Fort Lauderdale.
We enjoyed swimming in the outdoor pool and relaxing in the hot tub. I enjoyed working out on the treadmill and using their free weights in the fitness centre. The fresh fruit was a nice touch in the gym and I liked getting an apple after my workout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port hotel near Port Everglades is perfectly situated in the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s vibrant 17th Street cruise district. We are located at the entrance to Port Everglades and the Broward County Convention Center, 5 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Blvd. Hop on the Water Taxi, we’re steps from the stop. If arriving by plane, we’re only 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and while renting a car is easy, the Sun Trolley is a unique way to get around. Our renovated lobby, restaurants, and guest rooms provide a contemporary coastal feel. Relax under swaying palm trees, catch a nap in a pool-side cabana, or sip cocktails under the Fort Lauderdale sun. Whether starting or ending the day, our culinary team will awaken your senses. Sip locally roasted coffee at Calusa Coffee Bar, treat yourself to a locally-inspired meal at Bistro 17, or enjoy craft cocktails and local beers at R Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Renaissance