Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
$342
$305
Conrad.com
$94
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
$313
$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$89
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
$120
$129
$125
Travelocity
1,259 results
All reviewscruise portacross the streetfront deskthe concierge loungeconvention centerclub levelwithin walking distancewater taxilast minute itemsbreakfast buffetsun trolleyone night stayhigher floorshuttle servicecorner roompool area islas olas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed 6 nights and were satisfied with the room and service. You have to request a mini-fridge at check-in. We requested one when the reservation was made, but they won't bring it to your room until after you check-in. Hotels in this price range usually have a mini-fridge and microwave as standard room décor items. The location was what made us to decide on this hotel. We were busy daily at the Convention Center, therefore did not use the pool or restaurant.
Exercise center was nicely equipped. There are several nice local restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Outstanding Front Desk Staff! Followed by a wonderful clean crisp awesome room. This hotel is very well done, the lobby is gorgeous, there's a bar in the lobby that you can hangout have a drink n meet ppl from around the world, or just ppl watch

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

In the middle about the renaissance ft lauderdale. I stay in lots of hotels. Have def had my share of the renaissance. I don't normally stay in them as the prices are high. This one in FLL at the off season is affordable at under $100, but it's no frills. Just the average run of the mill nice, clean hotel atmosphere. I may or may not come back. The staff is great, location is awesome especially if your heading out on a cruise from this area.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed 5 nights at this hotel. We got club floor with partial view to fort lauderdale downtown
Club lounge is allright. Seen better in europe or Asia but it seems in USA its different. Breakfast is ok... You find scrambled eggs, milk, coffee, kellogs, Toast and bagels... Very American but nice.
Afternoon snacks Varies every day and alcohol is not included as in europe or Asia.

The staff in this hotel is super super friendly! They help you with all belongings and we appreciated their help

If you dont have a car you can catch the sun trolley for 50 Cents for going to fort lauderdale beach. We did this the first day however we recommend car. We have now a car and we got every where with that, miami, sawgrass, key west... Good location

Parking of 25 usd per night is quite high i think. We didnt parked at the hotel. If you want to Save money Park at starbucks just 2 blocks away.

Internet (wifi) was very Slow and they do Charge about 14 usd per day. Thanks god I am platinum card holder so its free of Charge. If i would pay i would expect a good connectivity and higher Speed.

All in all a nice hotel and would stay there again

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel is beautiful from the outside but it could use a little updating. It seems as though the rooms haven't been updated in quite some time. The wallpaper in the bathroom was pulling away. The huge cockroach in the bathroom definitely ruined it for me though. The front desk did come up and kill it but they tried to say it was a little beetle which I knew it was not. After reading some other reviews, it appears as though I am not the other one that has had this experience.

They also are very expensive in the bar/restaurant. I stayed in this hotel on business for 4 nights and decided to eat there one night with a coworker and was really disappointed in my total for a few drinks, a burger, and a Rueben sandwich.

This hotel is definitely a place I wouldn't stay if I were using my own money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Skells716
Lori L, General Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback during your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the bug incident and can assure you, this has been addressed.

I hope that if your travels do bring you back to South Florida, you will give us another chance.

Regards,