Snobby clerk, we paid for a "room with a view" and got to look at a parking lot, small rooms with Big Lots furniture, that's what you get for $300 a night. If you drive, it's $20 a night to park if you stay in the hotel. It's $10 a night to park if you DON"T stay in the hotel. Do yourself a favor and keep looking for another place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port hotel near Port Everglades is perfectly situated in the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s vibrant 17th Street cruise district. We are located at the entrance to Port Everglades and the Broward County Convention Center, 5 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Blvd. Hop on the Water Taxi, we’re steps from the stop. If arriving by plane, we’re only 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and while renting a car is easy, the Sun Trolley is a unique way to get around. Our renovated lobby, restaurants, and guest rooms provide a contemporary coastal feel. Relax under swaying palm trees, catch a nap in a pool-side cabana, or sip cocktails under the Fort Lauderdale sun. Whether starting or ending the day, our culinary team will awaken your senses. Sip locally roasted coffee at Calusa Coffee Bar, treat yourself to a locally-inspired meal at Bistro 17, or enjoy craft cocktails and local beers at R Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Renaissance