“Great Service and Food!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Service and Food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a wonderful addition to Fort Lauderdale, so glad to no longer have to travel all the way down to Miami for a location.

Service here is great, and the food is always delicious.

Highly recommend the Picanha! Medium- Medium rare always the way to go.

Their salad buffet has a huge selection to chose from and all is very fresh. They also have a limited area of warm-dishes on the side. Mushrooms are great to have along side one of the many pieces of meat that the Gauchos deliver to your table.

Make sure you save room for dessert! Brazillian cheesecake is amaze-balls. but very very rich and filling. easily split between two, and three if you're not big on sweets.

Visited February 2014

Oakland Park, Florida
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had a reservation for 4:15pm today and once I arrived and entered into the building I was met with a very abrupt individual who made me feel as if I was offending her being there for diner. I explained I had called and confirmed and I was told to come back after five because this is when diner starts.
I just called the reservation and they said that diners do start at 4:00pm.
There is a real problem and the individual we talked with was not one I would like to deal with again. She was so abrupt my wife refused to even think of rescheduling, and at almost $50.00 each for diner yuo would think their people would be a little more service orientated

• Visited July 2014
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“too salty”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice interior and very polite staff. High priced...BUT if you have any blood pressure issue ask for non salty meat otherwise be prepared to bloat! Cannot taste the flvor of the meat with all the salt.

Visited July 2014
baltimore
“Very good!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect. Ive heard of this place, but never ventured to try. If you're a meat eater, this is the place for you. I started with the "salad" bar. Lots of great food! I had the jasmine rice, sautéed mushrooms, salami, and shrimp. Very good! I would've been full just from that, but then the meats came. The medium flank was amazing!!! I tried most of the other meats and was pleased. we had a great red wine that partnered well with the red meat. it was my birthday so the waitress brought a beautiful complimentary bananas foster. Very good as well. Costly but I will return for special occasions.

• Visited June 2014
New Lenox, Illinois
“Best steakhouse I've ever been to!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

If you think you are going out for some good food, think again, because this food was beyond amazing!!! The staff is so great, and constantly walks around making sure you have exactly what you want, and if you want something they don't currently have out, they are more than happy to go and get some. This is now my favorite restaurant that I have ever been to. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth it!!!

• Visited January 2014