“Unremarkable but worth another visit.”
Review of Hott Leggz

Hott Leggz
Ranked #680 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Hott Leggz is your neighborhood watering hole on steroids! Come on in and take in any sports game you desire, as well as every UFC fight. Our friendly bar and waitstaff will get you whatever you desire in this laid back eatery. Enjoy a tableside flatscreen while you dine and enjoy some of the best drink specials in the city. Delivery and carry-out available! 2-4-1 Well Drinks and $3 Domestic Bottles ALL DAY EVERYDAY 32 oz Vodka Lemonades, Name Your Flavor Our Menu boasts upscale bar fare from the Gourmet Burgers, to the Seafood Boilz. All of the seafood can be flavored to order in Honey Bourbon, Coconut Island, Lemon Lime, and Spicy...You name it, we'll do it! Come by, play some Golden Tee, take in a game and RELAX! Hott Leggz in Fort Lauderdale, FL has you covered.
Miami, Florida
“Unremarkable but worth another visit.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Ducked in for a little Monday Night Football action as I have heard a lot about this place, and the new one that just opened in Lighthouse Point.

I've been in the many iterations of this building / bar over the years and a lot of places have come and gone. So far it looks like this place should be around a little while.

Every table was full on Monday for football, so that's a good sign.

The chicken wings were, well they were deep fried. They were seasoned better than most other joints I guess. Unremarkable. My cousin enjoyed the chicken tacos.

All around the place seemed to be popular. Folks were eating and drinking. I saw crab legs being served quite a bit.

The music was too loud between plays of the game, which made it impossible to talk. I don't like the dollar bills stapled on all the walls, but that's me. And the menus: you never put a black background, it is hard to read.

I plan to go back so I can author a more detailed and credible review after trying some menu items. Stay tuned.

Lots of TVs, great place to watch sports, if you can get around the DJs antics. I had to park across Commercial Blvd. so that sucked.

• Visited September 2013

ft lauderdale
“terrible service & food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I work in the service industry and was not impressed with the service or the food....It wasn't very
busy so I asked if they could put a game on for me, they ignored my request....when I got my steak sandwich it was aweful....I just live down the street but would never go back...its a waste of money...joe

• Visited August 2013
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a sports bar that also has good food, this is the place to try. If you are looking for a quiet meal this restaurant is not for you. I counted at least 10 TV's, and the music is loud. There are some interesting menu choices - we had philly steak sandwiches and wings. Both were better than expected. Service was a bit slow. Food was really good. My college aged son and my husband would have given it 5 stars - I deducted for the slow service.

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Goodd dealz; Late nightz”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

A few times my husband and I drove past this place, wanting to have something to eat late, but the crowd out front confused us about whether it was a club, bar, restaurant, or what. Finally, we tried it out one night.

As for atmosphere: it's sort of Hooters crossed with a dive bar. All of the servers are attractive, young women (who, our first few visits, were a bit standoffish; after becoming somewhat of a "regular" they became much more friendly); most of the customers are drunk guys. All well drinks are buy-one, get-one for 6$. The strange thing about it, however, is that, without asking you, they just make you a double. One night I remembered to let them know that I didn't want a double, and they told me they had to give me both singles at one time. That seems like a kind of strange policy to me, but it is what it is.

As for food: my husband - not being a native Floridian like me - had never tried alligator, so I was excited to have him try it. The first few bites were good, but after a few minutes it had become cold and tough (gator meat has a tendency to do this). I noticed on the menu, however, it said "Iggy's award-winning gumbo"; come to find out that during the day Iggy is in the kitchen - he is probably one of the best gator chef's in the country (I've known him since his Alligator Alley days), so we definitely plan on going back during the day at some point. The boiled shrimp were very good, and we were even allowed to get a 1/2 order with one seasoning and the other 1/2 with another. My husband says the hamburgers are delicious (but the quality by which the meat is cooked is hit or miss depending on, I suppose, who made it). I very much like the Hott Leggz chicken sandwich which I ordered with the mixed veggies - the one issue is that the veggies were very bland; though it was a good selection including even yellow and green zucchini (squash?) they were just boiled (no salt, no pepper, no seasoning whatsoever) - even the spinach on the sandwich was not seasoned. It's a shame that with such quality ingredients they don't take the extra time to sprinkle on some sort of seasoning.

Probably the best thing about this spot are the specials: cheap fish tacos one night, sliders another night, 50cent wings another, and 50% off your entire bill ITB on Mondays. You could probably get drunk and full (if this is your intent) with $15 dollars on any given weekday night.

The food and service are both -decent-; my "very good" vote is based on this + the fact that I can eat something filling and not oily/heavy until 1-2am. I'd prefer not to go to Peter Pan or Taco Bell after I get off work...

• Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“It's a 10!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The perfect hole in the wall spot for cheering on your favorite team! Great drink specials, lots of TVs, friendly crowd and the honey bourbon peel and eat shrimp is to die for! We will be back!

• Visited April 2013