my husband and I stayed at this hotel this past Saturday, we were there for a wedding, the reception took place on the boat that is located in the back . Very beautiful, peaceful , and the staff were all very nice.One thing that we noticed was that the drainage was very slow, the toilet took almost forever to fill back up after flushing. ( minor stuff, but could be irritating) valet staff was fast and pleasant. the only thing is , the place is over price especially that they charge $25.00 a day for parking.The only reason I would not be back is because We usually spend 3-4 days in a hotel, and I don't see paying an extra $100.00 just to park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale