GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$140
$342
$305
Conrad.com
$94
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
$313
$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$89
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
$120
$129
$125
Travelocity
2,963 results
All reviewsgalleria mallwater taxidouble treewater viewblue martiniwarm cookiesvalet parkingsuite hotelliving roomcity viewintercoastal waterwaysunrise blvdshort walk to the beachacross the streetsmall kitchenvalet servicebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for an extended business trip. The hotel is very nice, clean and the full kitchen in the room is a great addition. It is close to a mall and grocery store and right on the water taxi route. Unfortunately I was unable to take the taxi anywhere due to a huge music festival that had contracted with the service for the weekend.
The problem I had was with the service - the customer service from the bartenders was nonexistent. They definitely had their favorites and if you hadn't been there all day you were overlooked. And due to the walk through traffic from the festival, they were definitely concentrating on that crowd.
The pool is small and was extremely warm on an 85 degree day (not refreshing at all)

Room Tip: ask for water - not city view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GALLERYone D, Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry we didn’t provide the quality of services that we are known to deliver. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed here in April 2013 for one night, pre-cruise. A little further away than the 17th street hotels, but an easy taxi ride. Hotel is in nice condition. Room (suite) was spacious and comfortable. Some of the furniture (dining table chairs) was in urgent need of replacement, but this didn't interfere with our comfort. Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to send us a review. New dining chairs are in all rooms! We hope to see you again before your next cruise!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The staff was wonderful. I arrived late after a horrible taxi ride from the airport, they were friendly patient and accomodating. I had a wonderful late dinner that I took to my room. I was in town on business but did not have any trouble driving to where I needed to get to. My view was fantastic. I could see the draw bridge but did not hear it at all. I had a clear view of the yachts on the inter coastal. The mall was walking distance (1 block) . The full kitchen was a nice option for a quick meal and the stores close by made it a possibility. I could walk to the beach (4 blocks) and restaurants there offered a nice choice but there was some nice restaurants at the mall as well. The hotel was spotless, the bed comfortable and the living room divine. The outdoor pool was wonderful even though it was a little cool outside, the water was warm enough. Hot tub outside was great after a long day. Navigating to the pool and hot tub was a little difficult, but once I knew the "back" way, I didn't have to walk through the lobby to get there. Breakfast buffet seemed a little over priced and room service was pricey but the food was good.

Room Tip: I was on the 5 floor and could not see the sea but could see the intercoastal highway. My boss was on the 9th and could see the sea. I did not have road noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience at the GALLERYone DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lauderdale. I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. We hope to see you again soon on business or pleasure!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here in April 2013 for four nights. The hotel is conveniently situated on the intercoastal waterway on a water taxi stop and is a few blocks from the beach. There is also a large mall next door as well as a grocery and drug store across the street. While the staff was very friendly, the guest rooms are in need of updating. The suite we stayed in was very spacious, however the chairs in the dining area were all peeling and looked shabby and the couch was extremely worn down. The patio had some sad furniture and our patio also had several old cigarette butts scattered throughout. Aside from the space given in the room, I did not feel that it was worth the $169/night rate. Additionally, if you are bringing a car, they charge a mandatory $25/day valet fee (there is no lot available to park your own car...however there were a few vacant other lots right next to the hotel that were chained off). The lobby and patio area were all very nice and the outdoor bar was a nice place to relax. We didn't end up using the pool but feedback from others is that the pool was kept very warm, so that did not leave us with much desire to use the pool. As I said before, the staff was all very friendly. I can't say I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Guest room renovations are in full swing, with dining chairs already installed, we’re almost finished with new carpet and the sofa beds are being installed as we speak. I will mention the condition of the balcony to our housekeeping team. Parking is very limited in the area so we offer valet parking at a competitive rate. I’m glad you enjoyed the location, our lobby & patio area, and also the pool bar. We hope that next time you’re in the area you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations of our hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Every time I stay at Gallery One Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale there is always something that catches my attention. The staff are always friendly, and the valet attendants make me feel like a VIP. They are so courteous and I never have to wait for my car as a call from my room is all that is required. Service like this is hard to find.

The Hotel is having a make over and the new room furnishings are going to make Gallery One the Number One Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.

I am already looking forward to my next stay at this excellently situated hotel. Everything is within a few minutes walk, beaches, restaurants, mall, shops - even Publix. I can think of no better location in Ft. Lauderdale.

It was good to see that the excellent services of Ryann Love have been recognised with his promotion to Front Office Manager.

Room Tip: Corner two room suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Stewart1234567

Wow! I couldn’t help but smile when I read your review. Thank you so much for rating the GALLERYone a “5”! Thank you for recognizing our valet attendants and Ryann Love. I will share all of your wonderful comments with our team. We look forward to seeing you again.