I stayed one night here on business and wish I had had more time. I was upgraded from a double to a one bedroom without asking. The rooms were imaculate, spacious and attractively decorated. The terrace overlooking the Intercoastal water-way with its parade of yachts was too hot to sit on in early September but would be nice in late autumn through spring . The water taxi stops right at the property. I did not use the outdoor pool as you are only 150 yards from the beach. If you want to use the kitchen though, be warned that the cupboards were empty of spices, condiments and the like. Room service delivered dinner promptly and warm. All in all, very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale